Reviews for Clouds
INACTIVE ACCOUNT Kaishka chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
3 my fav pairing! loved this story!
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Cute! _
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very cute and enjoyable
Aisu Kurohoshi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
YAY that was awesome! Deffinately one of my favorite NejiShika fics. Great job, I loved it!

-Aisu
Heosic-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hehe... go Shikamaru! .
rldarling chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
haha.. i love this one!
Aoz0ra chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I thought that was the cutest thing in the world and I can completely picture Neji out watching the clouds with Shika soo it was adorable XD I love this pairing, that and ShikaKiba but you don't see that too often now do ya?

Aoi
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Kawaii! CUTE! Really! I don't know if you were going for that but still!
mayfaire chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
kawai!omfg i love this!shikamaru's the aggresive one!omg!this is so good!i really thought shika would protest seeing neji occupying his territory!nyahahahah!nice one!i love the first kiss scene!it made me bleed quite badly nyahahahahahah love it!i really do, believe me.i also love shikamaru's chutzpah when he visited ino and chouji!nyahahah!god it suites shika to have that confidence!more nejishika please!please!i promise i'll review again!XD spread the nejishika love!
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
You... dedicated your story... to me? No one's ever done anything like that before... ::UBERGLOMP::
Ryals-Shoal chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
That was so cute! I loved how they got together, very gradual like and true to their personalities YOSH! *gives you thumbs up* I love this story!
Chibi-Crysti chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Very awesome. I love Shikamaru! this is wonderful. a few typos here and there, but the story's great!