Reviews for Show Me Love
miss devil's kiss chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
it's really good so far. plz update soon!
CluelessWanderer chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I love it! Please up date soon!
CluelessWanderer chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
I like Gilmore girls but I am still clueless ( kinda why my pen name is that. LOL) I love the story! I am really getting in to it too! Love it!
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
OMG I love it (so far...hehe) Yeah I am going to love all of it!
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Hey Great Chapter (1-3)! PLZ UPDATE SOON! _
Queen of Night chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
i say the only thing ginny can do now is...punch harry and tell him to get a life...now that sounds like some fun!
Riku chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Please post again! Must have more! it evil to only have 3 chapters up out of 7!
Zarroc chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
good story, so when is Draco and Ginny going to get back together? keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon
RussianGoddess chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
I was reading and then it just stopped. I can't wait for the next chappy.
The Sacred Feminine chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
Yay! OMG! that was short... I think Ginny should just break up with HArry and then tell Liz that he's an ass and she never wants to see him again! OR! you could have Harry cheat on Ginny and then she can cry and Liz and Ginny and Amedei can be friends again! W00t! Lol, Please continue!
superspunky7 chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
yay! this one was really good... update soon! btw i always wonder if im saying amedei right... little help?

huggles
ameliefoy chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
it was well written, but nothing really stood out in this story, except for Narcissa's death and how it will affect the story
midnight972 chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
aww,poor gin and the rest of the people who are bummed,make her dump potter,how dare he do that. hehe,anyways, i like it so far,

-kelsey
Angel Gemman chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
totally sweet! but i like draco more than harry...oh well. it'll all work out...right? anyway, update soon!
dancerrdw chapter 3 . 10/3/2005