Reviews for And Don't Touch My Cake
Ash chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Very entertaining I must say! Keep it up!
ronNmione chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I think this is a wonderful idea, but sometimes the way you word things and your spelling gets in the way of my understanding of the story. Maybe you could have someone proofread it really well before you post? Once again, the story was the cutest!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This was a cute little story, but you might want to consider getting yourself a beta reader. Your grammar and spelling was off quite a bit, and it really detracts from the story. I like the idea though.
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Hahaha that's great! Aww those poor boys... don't they deserve any sweetness? :D Very cute. I
Skittlehog chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
"Anytime," said Sirius grinning. Then turning back to her cousin and said, "So maybe we want a personal view at what it looks like to see a sea on guys pinned to the wall by forks and knives all because of some cake," best line! Funny stuff. Thanks for reviewing A Bit Like Love! I wrote more F/A if u wanna check it out. It;s called Yours For The Snogging.
Mysterious Wind chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I'm confuzzled. Who's Andromeda? This story is really skippy, and you might want to get your grammer worked on. I was so annoyed by having to fix it in my mind and by not knowing who Andromeda was, I just stopped reading. In case you haven't noticed, I'm still angry at you for deleting that story.
CoPpErFyRmAgE chapter 1 . 9/11/2005