Reviews for Pledging Mr Stokes
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Awesome. I loved it. it was cute fic. I enjoyed reading.
candleburn chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
i loved the insight to Nick's character. great job!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Very good one shot! Really enjoying all your fics. Great insight into Nick's character. Go ahead!
bubble cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
great wirte,I like

n_s
Jacinda chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow - very intelligent and thoughtful. Excellent work.
I want George chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I like how you presented Nick's character in this. Nice job! :)
wlk68 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hey PonchoLives, this was great! Well written, good characterization, thoroughly enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I really loved this, it was a great piece, and I loved Sara's observations about Nick, it was really well written.
StarESP4Cat chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Good story!

I admire Nick's reasons for wanting to join a fraternity. Greek Life isn't all about parties, it's more about brotherhood/sisterhood, philanthropies, community service, friendship and a sense of belonging. I ought to know, I'm an alumna of a sorority that I am a founding sister of.

I also like how Sara observed her family situation and Nick's. She kind of envies his in some way, but in some way she doesn't.

Keep up with the good work!
everybetty chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Nice one-shot. I really like the way you drew up the comparison's of each of the team members to a family dynamic. And i can so picture Grissom failing to congratulate Nick on a job well done, but of course, he never fails to needle him about the little things, like the apple core. Poor Nicky can never catch a break, huh? I thinks that's why he's my favorite. I always root for the underdog. :)
DarkDreamer56 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Good insight into Nick's character, I really enjoyed this :)
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I am in awe at how integrated and well thought out your perceptions of Nick. They are so damn on cue with his personality. Using Sara as the source of this examination of Nick's dichotomy for the need of family and his search for verification in his relationship with Grissom is spot on.

It was amusing, sweet and smart. I enjoyed seeing this from Sara's POV and while so early in their friendship.

Nick and a victim...his empathy can be seen a mile away.

Very nice.