Reviews for Spontaneous Combustion due to Faulty Symbiosis
Similarly different chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i just read it last night, and i think i agree with you, i hate Carol more then belladonna with a passion. this was fun and hilarious though, so that's great.

'The only Use for Sparkling Camouflage' would have been a great title
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Haha! Can't believe I didn't find this earlier when I was reading Ish's fic. Totally love this though, I really don't like that Carol girl. Ugh. Good riddance. I don't quite remember what happened to her except that I really didn't like her. Ew.
G.G chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
MORE? You want MORE? Boy are you a glutton for punishment. Well, I'll think about it/you, while I dig out the compost pile.
Glenda G chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Just look at him sitting there gloating, soaking it all in. His arrogance disgusts me. Never, I say NEVER succumb.
leo hime san chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
*nods* Yaa...I really wish the little heifer would go *poof* in 'real life'. That way, I wouldn't have to possibly cause serious injury to Rogue's mind by digging in it and hauling that trollop out for a sound ass kicking.
Fading Background chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*squeels in delight* that so Funny! I like it and agree with you!
Gambit's Belle Rogue chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
WOO-HOO! *pumps her fist into the air and then starts waving her ROMY banner around, grinning with joy*

Lol, too bad that DIDN'T happen in the fic. It's still very well-written, but to me, Carol and Bella are on the same level.

I love this one-shot though. It was really funny, and it was a great way to relieve stress without me having to go walk over to the other side of my dorm to hook up my PS2 and play either DDR or Kingdom Hearts. _ Thank you so much.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Nice story, and I like you writing it as a tribute fic to Ish's stuff. Besides, where else can someone see the phrases 'sparkling camouflage' and 'bridal style' in the same story.
Mai24 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was great! Sparkly camo? My god, the horror! And the stores? And the clothing and music? Sounds like Old Navy, Aeropostel, and Abercrombi and Bitch... or something like that. O_O Ok, lovely, liked it, I thought it was an AWESOME way to get rid of Carol. Keep up the good work!

Mai
addtothenoise chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Too funny. I have been reading that story, and boy would that have been something. Too bad she couldn't blow up sooner. LOL. ;-) Anyways, great job!
Rogue14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
LMAO! You killed her. Can't believe my eyes, lol. Such a weird theory that actually worked. Well atleast Remy and Rogue will be happier now.
Minx chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
That was really funny! And I agree - due to Ish I dislike Carol more than Belladonna!
DScript chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Oh my gosh. This was SO hilarious. Symbiotic made me hate Carol even more than I already did. Spontaneous combustion? Brilliant. If I was surrounding by the awful horror of that material, I think I'd faint too...ick. And the ROMY! Yay! Ooh, I hope you do more of these One-shots...really brightened my day...but of course, don't forget Shall We Dance!

-CAT
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
You are absolutely one of the best fanfiction authors out there. I love this so much! I vouch for the subconscious Rogue rebelling theory. That fabric does sound uber ickish. Yuck, I'd faint too. Great take on Ish's story, truly a creative spin-off. Oddly, I've also grown to despise Carol...a lot...a lot more than Bella even and that amazes me to no physical end. Glad you found such a lovely way to end her. Keep up the great work.

HH
Freak87 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I completely understand your frustration, I feel the same... I loathe Carol with a great passion because of that fic. Sparkling camouflage? -shudders- Interesting plan thought up by Remy, but would it have really worked? Seemed very iffy. Hmm... oh well, Carol is gone so that is all that matters. Anyway, great fic, very amusing... now if only Carol would just disappear in Symbiotic...