Reviews for Ah! My Ranma One Half!
hamster chapter 5 . 11/16
Where is the rest?
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 10/30
Does the binary part actually say something or is it just random numbers? FF won't let me copy it to try translating it.
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 9/26
it's been over 11 year since you last updated this story and I hope you will revive and update this
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Why is Ranma a girl?
1. Just because...
2. It is fun!
3. Ranma-chan messes with the minds of,
a) his honorless parents
b) her foolish fiancée's
c) it is a get out of the trap card.

I hope you are alive and well.
Please update soon.
irgendwas chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Very nice story, thank you.
I noticed a very different hell/demons compared to your other stories. But it worked out well to tie the first story together at the end. Wonder how much you planned to integrate the tenchi story, seems like a minor sub plot for now (I'm fine with that, there are enough characters from the first two series already involved). Tks for the story again.
Faraway-R chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Right... The only question - why did you feel the need to send me to convert the binary to morse code, and then morse code to a now-defunct link to the Kuno dot pdf on rakhal dot com?
Faraway-R chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
You know, one could argue that THREE fourths of Human ancestry would trump ONE fourth of Jurai ancestry, going strictly by the numbers. So there's really nothing wrong with local office handling Tenchi's wish.

Now, if one would add the POTENCY of species on average to the equation, it might become a different matter.
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
You know, Skuld... If the problem with TV was that it stopped the other appliances from working, apparently by hogging all the enery... Maybe debugging the TV some more was a better solution.

Certainly a more efficient one than modifying every OTHER appliance, and every NEW appliance from then on.

On a side note, in a hindsight affliating Luck and Fate (Ranma was filed as affliated to the Norns) is a very fitting idea.

And Ranma x Nabiki was unexpected.
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Heh, Fashion Ninjas. :)
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/10/2016

UUUUUUUUUURRRRD!

She probably remembers Ranma from her domain of Love and his mess of a love life. NOT because Ranma is a divine acquaintance of hers.

So, is "Sugoi!" Skuld's verbal tic or it's merely her nature as an excitable child? :)
deanron chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
When will you update the story,maybe with saffron training and more of Ranma and Tenchi ,maybe Ranma helping fight Cain and the other Tenchi no moyo villions.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
yes pt5 delivers and it delivers good. Sad it's a bit shorter although I honestly did not really notice until you mentioned it. Sad you don't know when pt6 will be up but I rest assured you are a man (ending of -os means male or genderless) of your word. I hope one day you'll deign to visit us again and until such time we'll wait with baited breath.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
When will you be posting chapter six,I can hardly wait as the story is so good.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Ranma with out the gender switching is no true ranma at all
smashman42 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Well this is fantastic. Two of my favorite manga mashed together with a decent idea behind the story. My only worry, it is near a decade old and no "complete" tag :(