Reviews for Ah! My Ranma One Half!
Faraway-R chapter 5 . 1/10
Right... The only question - why did you feel the need to send me to convert the binary to morse code, and then morse code to a now-defunct link to the Kuno dot pdf on rakhal dot com?
Faraway-R chapter 4 . 1/10
You know, one could argue that THREE fourths of Human ancestry would trump ONE fourth of Jurai ancestry, going strictly by the numbers. So there's really nothing wrong with local office handling Tenchi's wish.

Now, if one would add the POTENCY of species on average to the equation, it might become a different matter.
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 1/10
You know, Skuld... If the problem with TV was that it stopped the other appliances from working, apparently by hogging all the enery... Maybe debugging the TV some more was a better solution.

Certainly a more efficient one than modifying every OTHER appliance, and every NEW appliance from then on.

On a side note, in a hindsight affliating Luck and Fate (Ranma was filed as affliated to the Norns) is a very fitting idea.

And Ranma x Nabiki was unexpected.
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 1/10
Heh, Fashion Ninjas. :)
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 1/10

UUUUUUUUUURRRRD!

She probably remembers Ranma from her domain of Love and his mess of a love life. NOT because Ranma is a divine acquaintance of hers.

So, is "Sugoi!" Skuld's verbal tic or it's merely her nature as an excitable child? :)
deanron chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
When will you update the story,maybe with saffron training and more of Ranma and Tenchi ,maybe Ranma helping fight Cain and the other Tenchi no moyo villions.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
yes pt5 delivers and it delivers good. Sad it's a bit shorter although I honestly did not really notice until you mentioned it. Sad you don't know when pt6 will be up but I rest assured you are a man (ending of -os means male or genderless) of your word. I hope one day you'll deign to visit us again and until such time we'll wait with baited breath.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
When will you be posting chapter six,I can hardly wait as the story is so good.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Ranma with out the gender switching is no true ranma at all
smashman42 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Well this is fantastic. Two of my favorite manga mashed together with a decent idea behind the story. My only worry, it is near a decade old and no "complete" tag :(
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
URK! Yet another good Ranma fic dead before its finished... When will I find one that isn't dead?
moon so bright chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Holy shit! Love that ending line.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Okay, the thing at the end, not only in binary, but translates to morse code that translates to a URL which no longer seems to exist. Then again this story is pretty old, hasn't been updated in 8 years. :( It might've been pretty interesting. I've only recently discovered good ranma fics, but I seem to have been several years late going by the update dates of most of the stories I've seen.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Really fun story and the crossover worked out so well. I would give a Ranma Goddess / Tenchi a go as long as it's not dragging it out just for the sake of doing it. You seem to have it going on so I don't think that's the case.

Again loved the story, great end I'll ending.
Gino chapter 5 . 6/20/2014