Reviews for Soldier Boy
GoldenDragonLol chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Update!
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
I slightly regret reading this story because now im so engrossed in it and it hasnt been updated in such a long time that i might not ever see it get updated! I hope you reconsider maybe coming back and finishing it! Its a very interesting story with so much drama its exciting! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
update please
ravecrazeglitch chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
du-du-dunnnnnnnnn. HA! that was a good/evil place to cut off. great story, lots of drama
KamilahKaliope chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
INUYASHAAA []!
animefreak7832 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
This story is AMAZING! Please finish it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Emily chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
This is an incredible story good job! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
i have to say that this story is awsome. but i also have to say that your killin' me with the suppense with kagome doing it with bankotsu. i look for to the next chapter(s) though. And if you want you can check out my porfile see my challenes and look at my poll.
nekologic chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
odangg.

i feel bad for kagome. she was in love with inuyasha but then it gets revealed that sango had sex with him and so did kikyo and then she finds someone who is a badass but also cares for her when she needs it most. but then he also tries to kill her AND THEN at the end he starts treating her bad?

imsoconfuseddd. but update soon.
Angel-Demon1 chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
This is a wonderful story! I love it and Hope that you update soon!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal. animara winners. php?a show&type Fanfiction&year March%202010

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_ site. php

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal. animara gallery. php

~The Feudal Association
deathwishs chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
that is so very sad T~T
deathwishs chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
i heard your temptest 78's friend? ... and NU!~ naraku is torturing poor bankotsu!~ BooHooHoo!~
deathwishs chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
yeah that is pretty bad when Ur writing a story x3
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)