Reviews for Exact Change
was amazing loved the whole thing thank you
Pascal chapter 2 . 3/9
Great story. Bravo!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
I loved the whole fight with Happosai, from the letters to Nabiki's realization at the end.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Really well done. Super impressive that you did a time travel take that worked.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
That. Was. Amazing. I know you have a life, but I hope you can still find a few minutes to write more fanfiction here and there. Your stories are truly a gift.

Love it.
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Wow, I don't say this often, but this is a masterpiece, despite the few errors I saw in terms of spelling and grammar! Well done! I kinda wish it had gone longer!
dunerat chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
This was nicely done.

A note about Time and Ages: you shouldn't be getting hammered for this at all, your information is (almost) canonically correct. Ranma 1/2 starts in second quarter 1987 (after the start of the school year in April) and ends before the end of first quarter 1988 (before the end of the school year in March), taking place over slightly less than a single year. Although none of the cast actually have birthdays portrayed during the series, so it's a little ambiguous what age they are at the closure of the story. The portrayals of Akane around the time of her mother's death are approximately 3-3.5 heads high making her a definitely child probably less than 8. Six does seem to be the usual guess, but there's nothing canon to confirm that.

Don't worry about time travel issues. It's not like time travel has rules, so you can just ignore what anyone says about that.
Screaming Dean chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading this, It was hard to put down. The ending was great as well. I hope you'll continue writing.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Awesomeness. Nabiki and Ranma just complement each other so well. A great fic; kudos!
KaiPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Wow. I was kind of expecting the ending pairing, but none of the other ending pairings!

I also wasn't expecting it to slowly trail back so far. If it was going to jump back so far, I'm more used to it jumping immediately and not slowly. Very well done there!

-Kai
Katherine Sanderson chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I love this! I don't really like Akane so I really liked this match-up and you did it in a way so that it didn't feel unnatural, you let it grow instead of just instantly deciding something (you're very good at that, in all your stories). You're really talented :)
Bubblezmith chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Very well done.

You used all the temporal mechanics the right way for once in a fic and didn't fall into the cliche trap as most do.

BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
"Exact change" has two meanings:

1) Putting in precisely the value of what you seek to obtain.
2) Making a difference.

Good title.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
I think I broke my thumb on the 'Like' button. I know I've read this once before, but it was good then and it is amazing now. It's different from all the other time travel stories and whee different is ALWAYS good. So thank you for this. It's been a pleasure to read.