Reviews for Exact Change
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/26
"Exact change" has two meanings:

1) Putting in precisely the value of what you seek to obtain.
2) Making a difference.

Good title.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 2 . 2/18
I think I broke my thumb on the 'Like' button. I know I've read this once before, but it was good then and it is amazing now. It's different from all the other time travel stories and whee different is ALWAYS good. So thank you for this. It's been a pleasure to read.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 2/7
Simply amazing! Great story!
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 1/21
I really liked this one! :) It was a great Ranma-Nabiki romance story, as logically determined as only Nabiki could do it. I understand the amount of work being needed. Talahashi-sama's tendency to really push troubled relationships with her male & female leads made getting the requisite happy ending a lot of work! (She should know, the woman has never provided a satisfactory ending for 3 of them. ;P )
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 1/1
Very nice and moving story about Nabiki changing - and an interesting take on time travel.
Raynze76 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Great story, am not much for Nabiki Ramna pairings but this one was well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Ok 1st you criticize "Back to the Future" for their plot holes but then you not only use one of the potholes but break a rule of time travel

Plothole in the movie
if Marty left 1985 to go to 2015 to help his kid how can their be an old Marty let alone him having a family because he wasn't there

Plothole in the fic
How can Nabiki of been crippled because she wasn't there went Happosai's demon got loose as she was already in the future

Broken rule
You can't meet yourself
Leiliah1014 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
One awesome hidden Ranma/Nabiki Pairing. You must add this to that pairing category! This is worth reading! You're a genius, Ozzallos! :D Two thumbs up!
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I really love this story was alotta fun thanks for writing!
Kau-chan101 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
The time travel thing was confusing at first, but you get the hang of it after a while. Your stories, including this, are wicked! Keep it up! :D
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Nice story. Not bad for a two chapter story.
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
this is awesome story ne
shugokage chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
A truly amazing story especially the time travel aspects good job!
Yasha-HebiHime chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
A wonderful story once again. I've always been quite fond of the Nabiki / Ranma stories, as Nabiki seems to have more personality than Akane did, but tying it around time travel was definitely something I have not actually seen a Nabiki do. The conclusion was very sound and promising, and other than a typo here and there I can't find anything wrong with the story as a whole.

I only wish it had gone on a little longer, haha, but it's fine as it is. Happy writings.

Yasha-HebiHime