Reviews for Exact Change
Rignach chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
An Excellent Story. If anything you have written is as good as this one and your Ah! My Ranma One Half! story arc I hope you will write us a lot fanfictions in the future.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! Nice ending to the story.
Aku-dono chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
...Wow

That's... quite a story. You have a knack for planning, don't you?

Loved it. Very nice work _

Akuma-sama, the demon lord
Lerris chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Overall this was a quite good story with the weakest points being the second introduction of Ranma. Too much had changed for that script to be followed quite that closely, but its not a major thing.

The letter from many years ago was perhaps a bit weak. There is no gaurantee the postal service would even do that, and she could have just made a pit stop in that timeline.. If you ever feel like revising it, an idea that might (or might not) work would be for Nabiki to write a series of letters to herself over the years and drop them in the mailbox as she journeyed back in time..

Again, overall, this was fun to read and I hope you get time and motivation to write more.. (Time to see if you have written any Ranma stories I haven't read.)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Great start.
Lerris chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is excellent writing. I'd say your in the top 10% of stories here.

The only obvious possible logical flaw here is by altering the past the device was no longer 'fixed' by Akane's mallet, hence unraveling the changes. Of course, time travel is fictional, and as you explained it in the story, no one really understood it, they were guessing..
Simon chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
What a fantastic story. Totally original, thought provoking, and best of all, entertaining.

I salute you, good sir!

Simon
Ryan Slicer chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Very well done. Interesting way to make everything work out, but this can't be the end!

There must be more! You've left us hanging! Keep this going! Make a side story! Anything!

There weren't too many problems that I could see (Grammer or spelling) and it looks very well written, detailed enough to paint the picture and informed about what was happening.

Keep writing and let everything take it's course.

Ja ne!

Slicer
Neverwinter chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Great story. There aren't very many of the Ranma/Nabiki pairings in my opinion. You usually see too many Ranma/Akane. You actually do not see very many Ranma/Ukyo anymore for some reason. I do hope to see more from you in the future.
TopQuark chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
amazing story i loved it.. amazin.. super
funvince chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
I love clever time travel fanfics and I don't think there are enough good Ranma-Nabiki though I enjoy other pairings as well. I'm glad you didn't go all 'Butterfly Effect' with every time change making things horrifically worse. The Ranma-Happosai fight was amazing and your characterization of there being 2 Ranmas (ordinary and warrior) was very good. Nabiki's solution of breaking the vicious cycle by remaking herself was... wow.

The stuff you mentioned in the epilogue. You probably could have made a reinvented manga with all that though I suppose a redone Ranma storyline is rather common these days. I still would have read it though. Hope you continue writing such thought-provoking stories.
LJoL chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
This is a truly wonderful piece of fanfiction and deserves a much greater review count than it has been currently given.

I can only guess that it's the pairing that has led to the lower level of appreciation for this masterpiece, which is truly a great shame. You have managed to write a story that not only grows and builds with time but also manages to remain in-character and sensible at the same time.

If this is an example of your writing then I hope to see you continue to write such stories for a long time to come. Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful tale and allowing readers like me the pleasure of knowing the world you've spun into our imaginations.
WarpWizard chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Koi pond, dammit, not coy pond. :)

Heh, neat how you go through all this to get the standard Nabiki Ranma ending. Well-done.
Huge chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
very nice storie, good quality work I enjoyed reading it.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/11/2005