Reviews for Exact Change
Ryan Slicer chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Very well done. Interesting way to make everything work out, but this can't be the end!

There must be more! You've left us hanging! Keep this going! Make a side story! Anything!

There weren't too many problems that I could see (Grammer or spelling) and it looks very well written, detailed enough to paint the picture and informed about what was happening.

Keep writing and let everything take it's course.

Ja ne!

Slicer
Neverwinter chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Great story. There aren't very many of the Ranma/Nabiki pairings in my opinion. You usually see too many Ranma/Akane. You actually do not see very many Ranma/Ukyo anymore for some reason. I do hope to see more from you in the future.
TopQuark chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
amazing story i loved it.. amazin.. super
funvince chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
I love clever time travel fanfics and I don't think there are enough good Ranma-Nabiki though I enjoy other pairings as well. I'm glad you didn't go all 'Butterfly Effect' with every time change making things horrifically worse. The Ranma-Happosai fight was amazing and your characterization of there being 2 Ranmas (ordinary and warrior) was very good. Nabiki's solution of breaking the vicious cycle by remaking herself was... wow.

The stuff you mentioned in the epilogue. You probably could have made a reinvented manga with all that though I suppose a redone Ranma storyline is rather common these days. I still would have read it though. Hope you continue writing such thought-provoking stories.
LJoL chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
This is a truly wonderful piece of fanfiction and deserves a much greater review count than it has been currently given.

I can only guess that it's the pairing that has led to the lower level of appreciation for this masterpiece, which is truly a great shame. You have managed to write a story that not only grows and builds with time but also manages to remain in-character and sensible at the same time.

If this is an example of your writing then I hope to see you continue to write such stories for a long time to come. Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful tale and allowing readers like me the pleasure of knowing the world you've spun into our imaginations.
WarpWizard chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Koi pond, dammit, not coy pond. :)

Heh, neat how you go through all this to get the standard Nabiki Ranma ending. Well-done.
Huge chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
very nice storie, good quality work I enjoyed reading it.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
pretty cool
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Solidly written, despite the presence of Generic Fanon Akane. I loathe time travel stories as a rule, but this is okay thus far.
Wolfen Man Unleashed chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Wow, this story is very nice. Nicely developed characters, story very nicely panned out, and a very smoth (if jagged temporal-ly speaking) narration. True, many Nabiki-ranma fics out there, but this is very nicely done, even though I'm not a fan of the Nabiki-Ranma coupling, it was very nicely done and fits right in. One thing I did notice is that no one thought of the nanban mirror, but having a technological time traveling prop is a very nice break in the more standard ways of thinking. Oh, plot holes? didn't find too many, and I don't tend to go so much on temporal mechanics, after all, they're all best guess theories after all. Heh, gonna keep my eye out for more of your fics in the future. Keep up the good work.

Wolfen Man Unleashed

Ambigously Undecided.
IHatefanfics chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
While it isn't the best ranma fanfic i've seen, it is the best new one I've read in a long time. Not perfectly written but compared to most of the crap they have here in yours is a fucking masterpiece. specially the plot. You're right about the plot being thicker with the time traveling and stuff. Nabiki going back simply because of purely romantic reasons is stupid. Yours was better, if not the best plot for a "Character goes back in time to fix mistake in past"-type of story. I'll be waiting for any updates of your stories. To me you've just become the only good fanfic writter to come out after a long time of crappy and/or cheesy fanfic writters. as in the only one. (except for Black dragon. He is a good fanfic author but he can't write a serious story -drame/angst- and nor would I want him to.)
Darak chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Only have one problem with your fic and that is the missing chapters between number 2 and the epilogue :o) especially since the short description we get there is mouth watering
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
sweet story. though i wish it was longer only cause it was so good. but all things must come to an end some time or another. keep up the good work
sil chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
incredible...
dennisud chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
It was a bit rusehed at the end. That portion alone could have been a 3rd chapter by itself. But I can understand wanting to end a story and beleive me I'm having the same problems.

Great vstory though and i hope to see more from you!

dennisud