Reviews for Exact Change
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
pretty cool
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Solidly written, despite the presence of Generic Fanon Akane. I loathe time travel stories as a rule, but this is okay thus far.
Wolfen Man Unleashed chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Wow, this story is very nice. Nicely developed characters, story very nicely panned out, and a very smoth (if jagged temporal-ly speaking) narration. True, many Nabiki-ranma fics out there, but this is very nicely done, even though I'm not a fan of the Nabiki-Ranma coupling, it was very nicely done and fits right in. One thing I did notice is that no one thought of the nanban mirror, but having a technological time traveling prop is a very nice break in the more standard ways of thinking. Oh, plot holes? didn't find too many, and I don't tend to go so much on temporal mechanics, after all, they're all best guess theories after all. Heh, gonna keep my eye out for more of your fics in the future. Keep up the good work.

Wolfen Man Unleashed

Ambigously Undecided.
IHatefanfics chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
While it isn't the best ranma fanfic i've seen, it is the best new one I've read in a long time. Not perfectly written but compared to most of the crap they have here in yours is a fucking masterpiece. specially the plot. You're right about the plot being thicker with the time traveling and stuff. Nabiki going back simply because of purely romantic reasons is stupid. Yours was better, if not the best plot for a "Character goes back in time to fix mistake in past"-type of story. I'll be waiting for any updates of your stories. To me you've just become the only good fanfic writter to come out after a long time of crappy and/or cheesy fanfic writters. as in the only one. (except for Black dragon. He is a good fanfic author but he can't write a serious story -drame/angst- and nor would I want him to.)
Darak chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Only have one problem with your fic and that is the missing chapters between number 2 and the epilogue :o) especially since the short description we get there is mouth watering
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
sweet story. though i wish it was longer only cause it was so good. but all things must come to an end some time or another. keep up the good work
sil chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
incredible...
dennisud chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
It was a bit rusehed at the end. That portion alone could have been a 3rd chapter by itself. But I can understand wanting to end a story and beleive me I'm having the same problems.

Great vstory though and i hope to see more from you!

dennisud
Trugeta chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
I enjoyed reading this story. It's solidly written and the bout of time travel thrown into the mix makes it very interesting. Good that you decided not too abandon it after page 3.

Keep up the good work and good luck with future projects.
goku chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
akane and kuno just dont work kuno is the problem in the first place and akane could have been manipulated quite easly almost in the exact same way though it would require a few extra letters to be sent every so often but it would be

and what was up with happosai? why did he say it was not ranmas time yet?
Tai Khan chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Excellent story. Well done.

My only complaint was the dialogue between Ranma and Nabiki towards the end, when Ranma-chan arrives at the Tendo Dojo. FAR too similar to the canon dialogue of Akane. It was the only part that really disrupted the story.
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Marvelous piece of writing!

I love it!

There's not a lot of words to describe how well you wrote this story! And you finished it too!

Great work!
KATO chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Nice, this has gotta be one of the best piece's i've read on in quite sometime.
Kazegami chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow this was extrememly good. The time travel stuff was just a little confusing for little ol me, but in the end, it was well put together and flowed rather nicely. I am usually one to grouch about quick fast endings/epilogues, but this one seemed to fit quite well with the pace of the story. Definitely something to read again, great job.
dragon-game chapter 2 . 9/11/2005