Reviews for Exact Change
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You know, "Exact Change" is the type of story that I enjoy read back, for many reasons.

The plot is good - really good. There is the tension that takes the reader by the gut. And damn if Ranma isn't BAD-ASS !

"She walked over to him and there was no mistaking the questions in his eyes. "I'm sorry Ranma, we didn't want to have to go this far." Nabiki? Apologizing for what? She handed him the envelope and the paper. "The envelope first, please." Those were the instruction she had been given, so she gave them to this Ranma as well. He opened the envelope with care and even the old master was curious now. He unfolded the letter and began reading.

Nabiki saw the change. It was tiny and imperceptible, but all movement in his body stilled. Ranma shuffled the paper under and moved on to the next one, the one she knew all to well. Like the Ranma before him, this one's face drained of all blood as well, leaving a white and hollow mask. Both arms dropped to his sides and the letters fell to the ground. After what seemed like several minutes, life returned to the martial artist and a thin emotionless smile crept along his face.

"So that's the way it is.""

Damn if this isn't my favorite moment.

Excellent work Chef ! I thought it was time to tell you.
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
hmmm some nice time travel...

well nice to me not nice for ranma an co

found a part 2 ish in your... crap off to read that
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
awesome please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
interesting please continue!
LordsFire chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Good stuff. Not quite as good as your more recent work, but I think it would be more disappointing if you *hadn't* improved over the years.
Daxel chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
A Piece of Art.

I don't have other words to describe your story.

Keep writing!
donald7777 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Time travel is always a difficult topic to do. Unless you have an exact story outline it will mess up.

You managed to pull it off, as you said there were some holes but considering the length of the story it was done rather well.

Keep up the great work.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Wow! I really like this! It's really cute :)
Tovath chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Every time I read this I think about how great it is.
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I haven't read a good time-travelling fic for a while now and this one just thrills me to no end. Its really refreshing to see a pairing done up through the concept of time-travel. And wonderful done too. How it played out from a typical day in Nerima, how one unexpected event made everything go downhill from there, and how it actually was for the better when everything's said and done. Totally loved it. And rather believable too.

I'm not sure if this is a typo, or if I'm misreading this - the first time Nabiki time traveled to the future, the coordinates for the year she inputed was 1988, but the present year locked was 1989 and she supposedly traveled one year into the future to year 1990...

Aside from that, I have no qualms about this fic and totally love it to the core. The new present is awesome and totally guiles me into believing that it is how everything should have been. Its been an immensely enjoyable read, and I thank you very much for writing this.
ijpowers92 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
a very good story. I liked it a lot.

And that fanfic rule you have about plot vehicles and goals? I've never saw this ending coming (well around the time Nabiki kept hearing "anything it takes" I did). And yet it still felt natural. Amazing job.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I was reading this again and decided to skim though the reviews to see if I had left one.

I can not believe I had not but it seems this is my first review of this story.

It is great!

At the end of the manga none of the tendo girls impress me. And it is for this reason that my favorite matchup is Ranma/crossover girl or OC.

But you found a way to change everything and did a good job of it. This Ranma and Nabiki is great, a team of Brawn-brains and Brains-brawn. I could wish that you expand the epilog more, telling the tale of Ranma and Nabiki all the way to Saffron. The Nabiki/Shampoo fights alone would be worth it. But as one review said how could Kuno change so Akane would like him? Perhaps Soun spoke to the boy early on? With the changes it seems that Soun might not be the spineless whimpering crybaby he is in the manga. I also like to read stories that show the amazons as the bullies they are. The kiss of death is nothing less than murder and kiss of marriage is close to enslavement. The amazons do not respect others at all. It is only that Ranma is in Japan with allies that keeps a wrinkled elder from simply kidnapping him. I'm sure in China she would not hold back like she does in Japan.

I seem to remember a few years ago you had a story that was a branch off of this called Pocket Change. If you still have a copy could you post it again? Perhaps in your new Crapspace file? I liked it and feel it might inspire others. I wish I could write better because its a great start to a wild fic. Please post it again.

Thanks.
PrincessVamp chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Wow, that was great! It kept me guessing until the end, and I love the character development. Nabiki and Ranma make sense to me, and yours is one of the best fanfics about them I've read! :)
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Wow. I just read this. Honestly don't remember if I read it before or not as nothing seemed familiar. This is great! Thanks for sharing!
chronodekar chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I'm touched with this story. -sniff,sniff- It's just beautiful.

Though ..., why did you split it into 2 chapters when you posted it here on ? Even if they look small, I think it would have been better to read it in the original chapter-way you created this in.

Akane's behavior is OOC. Perhaps its because I'm sympathetic to her, but by the end of the manga, there is no-one else who understands Ranma's feelings better than her. Though, for this fanfic, bringing her out as a whining child DOES make sense. It's a good way to crawl Nabiki in.

And speaking of Nabiki, this is one of the better RN pairings I've ever seen. I like you way of thinking - using the Dojo as the focal point for them to get together, instead of ... well, ANOTHER lovesick girl wishing she could change things. And doing it this way, introduces a believable change to Nabiki.

Ozzallos, I'm guessing that you first posted this story on FFML ? I've never been on it, but I like that you put in the extra effort to format it for . There are some other authors who just cut-copy-paste their stories and due to the ***** way works, the formatting gets a little off and it gets distracting to read the story.

Thanks for this wonderful story Ozzallos !

-chronodekar