Reviews for Exact Change
Dothackfan chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
I really like this story but could you please find "Pocket Change" to go along with it? Even though the story could be an epilogue, it makes the story more complete.
Selthar chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I've always liked this fic... but any chance on getting that secondary fic Pocket Change back?
stinkymonkey chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
I enjoyed this story greatly and I am not a huge fan of fan fiction. The character portrayal was consistent with the source material, the length was appropriate for the plot and there were not large numbers of spelling/grammar/inappropriate use of Japanese that can be distracting for the reader( I also appreciate the lack of forced sex/toilet humor that fan fiction seems to engender). The best part was a believable conflict and satisfying resolution. I am glad for the epilogue.

Thanks for writing this and will look for more of your stuff.
Computerfreak CK chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
A great story.

I really liked the way you gradually brought Ranma Nabiki together and how they overcame the problems in their lifes. Nice change to the standard time-travel genre to.

In all I can only commend you on your excellent stories (I liked your other stories to) and hope you keep up the good work.
Thurhame chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Excellent story! I really liked your portrayal of Nabiki; I've seen too many stories with a simple Mercenary Nabiki guilt-inducing crisis Reformed Nabiki. I also enjoyed the way you draw the pair together gradually. Like most Ranma fics, your portrayal of Akane is a little harsh, but I'm not going to hold that against you. It's rare for me to find such high quality in fanfiction.

PS. There's a small typo in the first part. Before Nabiki visits the future for the first time, the text lists her input to the time machine as /09MAR1988 -1200hrs 00s 00ms instead of /09MAR1990 -1200hrs 00s 00ms.
Nosferatum chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Very nice fic even if somewhat short. Great idea.
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Awesome! One of the best fanfic I have ever encountered...

Someday I hope to become good enough to write like this.

Mike
I am whatever you say I am chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow... This fanfiction as a whole was magnificent! I've read the manga, and am watching through the anime, currently. I was lovely to hear of the attacks again, to follow it so well, and the fact I'm a natural science major made the bit of Sci-Fi in this impressive and interesting to me as well! You did a great job putting the story together and this being I think only the third Ranma Fan Fic (and possibly my total of fan fics read all together is in single digits) so I didn't know Nabiki/Ranma pairings were so popular but the one in this fic seemed to fit great! I'll have to try to check out MORe of your work! _
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wasn't there a sidestory to this involving the original Ranma escaping from hell?
Just Gwyn chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Wow. This was a great story. I don't read that many Ranma fics because it is an odd story and gets even odder when it's combined with other stories that you don't know...

You did a wonderful job of this and explained it pretty well too. That time travel thing is really confusing. Still, you did a great job of keeping people in character and getting a good plot. Sorry if I rambled a bit.

Thanks!
RobotPirateNinja chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Wasn't there a story about the original Ranma returning from hell to try and kill Happosai? Or am I just imagining things?
FuzzyBoots chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Huh. Interesting story. I had expected a bit more of a Butterfly-Effect twist involving self-sacrifice, but this works. It's not like Nabiki knew for certain that she'd wind up with Ranma. Throwing yourself in the middle of Ranma-level craziness could have led to all kinds of painful deaths, some of which would have easily eliminated the Time Tablet from consideration for fixing them.

As I've noted on your earlier stories, you do need to work a bit on your homonyms and you need to do quick checks for errors on your stories. "... a series of timed kicked that the master ..." jumped out of me, for one.
Asgeras chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Well, not a whole lot to say, honestly. Although I am wondering why you didn't just call it "Butterfly Effect: Ranma Style". :P

As always, a fairly solid little fic, with great grammar. I only found a couple of lowly spelling errors. In other words, thanks for putting in the effort.

And that's it. All in all, thanks for a wonderful fic.
moritynz chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Ok next to 'Out of sight, Out of mind' this is now officially one of my fave Nab and Ran hook up's, beautifully done
escudo-blade chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Usually time travelling fics suck... but you managed to pull it off.

I can understand how hard it would be to keep track of your own timelines
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »