Reviews for Gluhen Continued
Tressa chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Just found this and let me tell you. This was great. This was how Gluhen should have ended. I love the characterization here. The character interactions were great, and your OC's were wonderful as well. I rather liked them as characters.

One detail that I loved was Yohji not remembering anything. I mean, he remembered enough to know that he was tied to the other three and there was the muscle memory as well, but as for his entire life in Weiss? Very believable and, for me anyway, very unexpected. It was a nice touch.

Great job!
SaChaele chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
This is exactly what I was looking for, a believable way to end all their struggles. And you managed to tie it all up wonderfully. My head reels from just thinking of all the storylines and loose ends that comprises Weiss and how to work with them.
Anami-chan chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
How much i wish THIS is the REAL end for the Gluhen series... sigh... I mean, Aya SHOULDN'T be killed and dead just like THAT!

Anyway, great job!
elven-girl10 chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Like the ending? I LOVED it. That was probably one of the best endings I've ever read...and really, the end proper to Gluhen. I thought it was so cute that Omi would help Nagi find Tot (Despite her annoyance, the relationship was cute). Well done. I hope to see more stories from you. Maybe one about Nagi trying to find Tot? Thanks for such a great story.

elvengirl10
shadoewhunter chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
this was a great alternative ending. (definietly totally 100% better than the "official one") thank you!
soji chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
I have the Weiß Kruez OVA! It's awesome and it's subtitled, not with wonderful grammar, but you can understand it. Those who haven't seen it should really check it out! It's Schwarz by the way, although it seems like it should be spelled Schwartz.. German is so confusing! Anyway let me know if you want to know more about the OVA just e-mail me
UnKnown2 chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
I liked what youve writte, you have a nice writing style. I was just a bit dissappointed that you didnt focus on Omi and Ken as much. Plus, it would be interesting to see what happened to Schwartz as well at the end of Gluhen, they left it open.

Also, some news to cheer you up, there's a Weiss Kreuz OVA somewhere out there if you google it, its not licensed yet to be subbed, but you might find some bits and pieces.

Keep up the good work. Also, I co-write stories if you're interested on giving it a go with me, my email is
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Aww, what a sweet ending! I liked how you gave it a very conclusive, bittersweet (yet at the same time very happy), satisfying close. I also really enjoyed the fact that it did seem quite realistic. Great work on a great story - thank you so much for sharing it with us! (Haha, now I can't wait to finish the TV series so I can move on to Gluhen! XD I don't care that I may be horribly spoiling things for myself, since I did enjoy your story quite a lot.)

Ah... and as for updates... um... it might be a little bit. XD School's eating up most of my creative energy these days, sadly. BUT I do want to work on both my FMP and Naruto stories soon! X3 The new season of FMP (Second Raid) JUST finished this past week in Japan, so I'm both dreading and looking forward to the end. ;

Anyway. Now that I've babbled about stuff that really shouldn't go in a review (maybe I should have just e-mailed you instead, lol)... Thanks so much again for sharing this story with us. I'm definitely looking forward to whatever story you end up starting next! I should take lessons from you about finishing current stories before starting new ones. XD

Awesome work!
soji chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Aw thank you so much! The ending was so awesome! It definitly did justice for Gluhen. And wait a second... the series continues in the manga?
shadoewhunter chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
i like it. it's a lot more satisfying. i'd love to see some interaction with yohji and the other 2 members of weiss too, maybe? _ please update soon!
MikaSamu chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
Terrific chapter! The action sequence was impressive, and I'm delighted you provided a rational explanation of how two men armed with a katana and a wire could successfully fight several men armed with guns. Sad as well, Yohji will return to Asuka and his new life, but I suspect he will have trouble reburying his recovered memories. And Aya? No Side B presumably in this version.
carrothien chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Great story so far. I really like the plot line and can't wait to see what happens next. Just curious if the other members of Weiss are going to be making an appearance. Anyway Please update soon. I am really looking forward to reading chapter 5.

Carrothien
elven-girl10 chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Very nice...I was impressed at how Yohji kinda drifted between two personalities. Like past and present. Well done with that. I reall like how you ended the chapter

"He was going back to Asuka, and to sanity.

The night would belong once again to the hunters, but he would not be a part of it anymore. He’d paid his debt to Aya, and now he was going home."

Very powerful. I applaud you

elvengirl10
Wolfeyes chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Wow, pretty interesting.

Actually your wrong though about Aya dying in Gluhen. If you read the manga Weiss side B which takes place after Gluhen he's stil alive.

*Goes off to read the rest of the story*
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Wah! I missed the last chapter, too! I still love your story bunches I can't wait to get to Weiss Kreuz and figure out how this might fit into the actual story line (for Gluhen, that is). Very nice job on both this and the previous chapters - your prose has such a nice addicting flavor to it, and I very much enjoyed reading it! Though I'm sad to see it come to a close so soon, I can't wait to read the epilogue chapter. Great work (as always)!