Reviews for Dear Estranged Brother,
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Sniff. So saaaaad...
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I can actually picture Regulus writing this - a lot of people forget that Regulus - and Sirius to some extent - would speak and write very formal English due to their pureblood upbringing. I would love to see Sirius' reactions to recieving the letter, but as you wrote this fic in '05 I realise that that is very unlikely.
NooneKnows chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I honestly love stories regarding the Black brothers and this short letter was very sad. The language and the way you wrote it seemed very true to the way I imagined Regulus writing/speaking. Just the "Two days later" part, I don't know if it was intentional, so feel free to disregard it if it is, but Regulus died in the cave by the inferi.

Anyway, good job with your story! It was a really nice, light read :)
bst chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Brilliant! Sirius and Regulus have to be my all time favorite characters from HP. I can picture Regulus writing this, I think it suits his character very well. Thanks for writing it! :)
Car Chaser chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hello there.

This is a good story and I hope you keep on writing. Speaking of siblings, why not write something about Petunia? I know that she's not such a well-developed character but it would be nice to write something about how Lily's being a witch changed their relationship.

O_o.
Negative chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow. This is so emotional, and just beautiful. I loved it Glass.

~Negative
thelich2001 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
wow glass! that was amazing the line they all bleed red was awsome! seriously I wish you had more here for me to read I feel oddly cheated. GET MORE UPDATED ON YOUR PROFILE...NOW! lol just kidding but seriously pleese get more up here. seriously your writing was amazing even with a totally obscure subject like this it was great. I really wanna read more so let me know
Moonlit Maiden chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Hey

Found your story thought Ide give you some comments. In the books Sirius is older is he in this or is Regulas older? I like the bit about him siding with mother probably very true. Liked the bit about seeing people die he probably would have to have killed as well. Also the bit about you will hear of me soon is that implying that he knows he is going to die and it will be in the paper? Is his name really Apollo or did you just make it up? I dont know about the bit about Toms boggart I don't think you had to say he will understand what I mean because I think its pretty clear. Liked how he died very mysterious, do you think RAB is Regulas? Voldie didnt know about the cup so just out of interest why was he killed in this fic was it for writing to Sirius? Sorry to write so much and please don't take offence to any comments Ive made im just curious! Did you get this betaed because there are a few typos you might want to correct. K x