Reviews for Not An Ordinary Nightmare
SnuggleSmacky chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
So cute :P
Dara-si chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
ok, nice story but very very much OOC
thedeejayy chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
omg!

so lovely!

couldn't stop reading it, finally gonna go 2 bed now!

well done
KK Duke chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
Hello! I really enjoyed this story and wonder if you were finished with it. It wasn't marked as completed but reading the ending of Chapter 10, it looks like it was finished.

I really enjoyed the relationship between Snape and Minerva in this story and how much she really needed him - more than Remus and Sirius.
AraLupus chapter 10 . 12/14/2005
This story is amazing! I really like MM/SS stories and I think that this one is one of the better ones that I've read. Please keep writting!
Underground chapter 10 . 10/25/2005
AW! I love it! Then again, I am a big Severus/Minerva fan. Great job with this, more fluff to come I hope now that she is better?
rainiejanie chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
Yay! Minerva will be OK!

Is this the last chapter, or is more coming?
Leta McGotor chapter 10 . 10/23/2005
So she is revering finally, yeah? I like the fluffy end of the chapter and I hope there will be one more at least? *pleads* So keep up your good work.
Leta McGotor chapter 9 . 10/13/2005
If it goes on with her that way, Severus has really to hurry. I look forward to your next chapter, so keep on writing.
rainiejanie chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
Yikes. Things are going from bad to worse in a hurry. Speaking of hurry, more story, please! :-)
Analorien chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
Ok, this is getting serious. Please let him hurry back, and hurry to review - serious cliffhanger here! I really enjoy this story, it gives McGonagall and Snape a whole new life.
Leta McGotor chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
I hope Severus has the potion ready soon for it is not a good sign that she coughed up blood. Please update soon and keep uüp writing.
rainiejanie chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
More please! *falls on knees*
Butterfly Wolf chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
please more, if u updated before now, im sorry i didnt reply, my computer is suppose to be fixed on firday
Leta McGotor chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
I like Severus' protecting side, it makes him more human. I hope you keep up writing and I'm looking forward to your next chapter.