Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: Virtual Wars
Love Penguins chapter 6 . 5/10
"Ugh, that meanie head, Seto Kaiba was stupid for shutting Crump's dream down, wasn't he?" "Yup." "Crump did nothing wrong on purpose to deserve to have his dream about building a penguin theme park, did he?" "No!" "Seto Kaiba's just like Gozaburo, isn't he?" "Yup." "He just can't stand being compared to Gozaburo at all when he was being a meanie head!"
Stupid meanie head, Seto Kaiba didn't shut Crump's dream down at all, did he?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Sometime later Tea had managed to climb out of the cave but was out of breath. However she had no time for rest as the giant were almost out as well. She ran as fast as she could down the hill. One of the Giants threw its axe at her by it landed right before her feet. She ran again with the giant in hot pursuit. Then she came to what seemed like a dead end again. A chasm with a very fast river down below. But then she saw a bridge and started to cross it. How ever when she was just a quarter of the way the Giants made it to the bridge and were walking throwards her to carry her back to the cave. Just when she was about 3/4 of the way her foot got stuck between the logs of the bridge. When she finally got it out she was in greater danger. The leader hitosume giant who carried her over its shoulder to the cave and smirked at her after she woke up had placed its right hand on her right shoulder. Tea froze with fear in her eyes. She immediately reacnized it. The screen shows us the flash backs of her waking up and him carrying her as well as it smirking at her and throwing its axe at her. It prepared to slash its claws at her but the bridge gave in and while the Giants fell into the river Tea was hanging on to the the remains of the rope bridge and started climbing
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2016
After Tea remembered how she got to the cave she thought to herself. I wonder what those things are want with me. I sure hope the other guys are better off than I am. After a while Tea just laid on the rock surface. While the Giants prepared a big pot of boiling water. The leader who carried her looked at her and laughed, causing her to realize that they wanted her for dinner. Tea saw her only way out was a giant hole above the cave one she could not reach. But a vine was thrown down by a penguin much to her confusion. Despite this she climbed up as fast she could. When she was just about half way up her foot caused some rocks to fall alerting the Giants causing them to start climbing after her.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
She remembered the leader carrying her over its shoulder. We then have a flashback showing the 4 hitosume Giants walking through the canyon the leader carrying Tea over its right shoulder its left arm holding the axe it through at her while it's right arm is holding Tea by pressing it on her legs to hold her straight over its shoudler. Its arm was touching the part of her legs in the thigh high stockings and partly touching the part of her legs that was showing above the thigh. Tea's hair was falling straight down revealing the entirety of her face. Her face was reavealed as it was facing towards the left her mouth open. Just then her eyes slowly opened as sh moaned she calmly noticed what was happened then lifted her head up and her right arm up as well and said "Yugi please save me". The leader noticed this and turned its head toward her. Tea then passed out again and the giant laughed as a result of this. It then started moving again with the others close behind it. Its cave visible in the horizon as it continued to carry the unconscious Tea over its shoulder.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
In the next episode Tea wakes up on a rock ledge after drops of water fall on the cut of her face. She says "what happened where am I what is this place. She then hears a roar come from below. "Wait what was that". She looks down and sees the hitosume Giants, some asleep, some sharpening their tools, other just wandering around. The leader of the group who carried Tea over its shoulder to the cave then notices Tea watching them and stares at her with a sinister smile on its face. Tea is scared by this but her cut hurts her a bit and then she says. "Wait I remember now I was walking through that virtual Grand Canyon when those things attacked me". Tea then remembers something else
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Later we see that the Giants have carried Tea to a cave in the dessert. The leader as it carries Tea puts its axe on the ground first then moves deeper into the cave. Tea is still unconscious and over its shoulder. It arms still pressed on her legs. After getting far into the cave the giant stops. It then throws Tea off its should onto the ground. This causes Tea to squirm in pain and moan much to the amusement of the giant. The leader then licks the cut on Tea face then laughs with other Giants as their eyes glow. They last see standing over the unctions girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
In the next episode Noah is looking on his virtual screans. After looking at the ones showing Yugi Serenity and Joey he flips to the one showing Tea. In it she is being carried over the shoulder of the leader of the hitosume Giants. He says looks little Tea is having fun with my Hitosume Giants. The screan gets a close up of Tea's face. Her face is facing left showing the right part of her face as she is carried off by the her cyclops captors
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Later we see Tea unconscious face down on the canyon floor. The leader of the Giants then grabs her left arm with its right arm and then throws her over it right shoulder. It presses it right arm on her legs so it can hold her. The giant is touching the part of her legs covered in her high thigh socks and a little bit of the skin part of her legs. After retrieving her it grabs the axe it through at her walks deeper into the canyon. While it continues to carry Tea over its shoulder the other Giants walk closely behind it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Scared Tea moves back slowly but more giants appear and surround her. She continues to move back slowly but steps on a pebble provoking the Giants. The leader throw its axe but misses her kicks up some rocks instead. One leaves a tiny cut on her left cheack. She makes a run for it calling out to someone to help her. She runs but makes it to a dead end. Seeing that she is cornered the Giants charge forward and attack the screan faces the sky as she screams.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Tea Gardner is wearing her high thigh socks blue platform shoes blue and pink braclets sleepless shirt and navy shorts. Tea is walking through the virtual canyon calling out if anyone is here. She says I wonder where everyone is. She says this must be a virtual Grand Canyon. It is kind of nice here but I have to find the others. As she says this she is unaware that something is watching her from behind the rocks. As she walks through the canyon she hears something. On a cliff a monster wearing an animal skin robe and wielding an axe jumps down onto the canyon floor. It has huge muscles one eye and blue skin. It is the duel monster hitosume giant.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Noah looks on one of his digital screens and sees Tea unconscious and being carried over the shoulder of one of the Hitosume Giants. Noah says well well my dear Tea it appears my Hitosume Giants are bringing you to their playroom.
Later the hitosume Giants carry Tea to their cave. The one carrying her over his shoulder throws her onto the ground. This hurts Tea causing her to squirm in pain much to the amusement of the Giants. Their eyes start to glow red.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Noah looks on who of his virtual screens and see Tea unconscious and being carried over the shoulder of one of the hitosume me Giants. They are carrying her through the canyon. Noah looks at this and says "well well my deer it seems my Hitosume Giants are bringing you to their playroom".
The hitosume Giants carry Tea to their cave. The one carrying Tea throws her off his shoulder onto the floor of cave. This hurts her causing her to squirm in pain much to the amusement of the Giants.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Attention Duelists! My Hair has lost this children's cardgame!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 31 . 5/13/2009
Yet an another job well done! This was SO AMAZING! I wish you included the 'Dark Magician Knight' in your story though. He's cool. ;)

Anyway, onward to the next story in this AMAZING series!