Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: Virtual Wars
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Noah looks on one of his digital screens and sees Tea unconscious and being carried over the shoulder of one of the Hitosume Giants. Noah says well well my dear Tea it appears my Hitosume Giants are bringing you to their playroom.
Later the hitosume Giants carry Tea to their cave. The one carrying her over his shoulder throws her onto the ground. This hurts Tea causing her to squirm in pain much to the amusement of the Giants. Their eyes start to glow red.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Noah looks on who of his virtual screens and see Tea unconscious and being carried over the shoulder of one of the hitosume me Giants. They are carrying her through the canyon. Noah looks at this and says "well well my deer it seems my Hitosume Giants are bringing you to their playroom".
The hitosume Giants carry Tea to their cave. The one carrying Tea throws her off his shoulder onto the floor of cave. This hurts her causing her to squirm in pain much to the amusement of the Giants.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Attention Duelists! My Hair has lost this children's cardgame!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 31 . 5/13/2009
Yet an another job well done! This was SO AMAZING! I wish you included the 'Dark Magician Knight' in your story though. He's cool. ;)

Anyway, onward to the next story in this AMAZING series!
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 31 . 12/12/2005
Wow, this story arc brought out a lot of challenges for Harold. I'm looking forward to how the Finals will turn out. In one of you're chapters, there are 5 Finalists. I'm wondering how will the Four Way Duel take effect? Well See ya in the next arc. Lat3.

- *\m/ Red Eyes Soldi3r \m/*
chibineko chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
WO, this was a great update, I can't wait till the next one. -
john chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
Nice... I'll can't wait for the next one to be up.
Shun Usagi chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
So Virtual Wars has finally come to an end,good job Phantom,now on to Final Battle.

BEWK
Final Genesis chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
Might as well review. Let's see how the Battle City Finals go...

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Final Genesis chapter 30 . 12/7/2005
Talk about a way to end the chapter with Harold's power! Well done!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
chibineko chapter 29 . 12/5/2005
Yay, great update please update soon. Sorry, review not so long, me tired from riving school.-.-
chibineko chapter 27 . 12/4/2005
WOOT!

This was agreat update, please update very soon. I can't wait, you are such a great author.-
chibineko chapter 26 . 12/3/2005
WOOT!

I loved that update, it was great. I can't wait until the next one. Oh, and I really liked the little modifications you made to the episode, like how the millenium symbol was on his forhead, that would have been coll if they did that in the anime. I love this fic, please update soon. -
john chapter 26 . 11/30/2005
Actully, he destroyed all monsters so he need not use Detla attacker.
john chapter 25 . 11/29/2005
That's a spirit deck for ya. Can't special summon so it's pretty good.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »