Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: Virtual Wars
Later we see that the Giants have carried Tea to a cave in the dessert. The leader as it carries Tea puts its axe on the ground first then moves deeper into the cave. Tea is still unconscious and over its shoulder. It arms still pressed on her legs. After getting far into the cave the giant stops. It then throws Tea off its should onto the ground. This causes Tea to squirm in pain and moan much to the amusement of the giant. The leader then licks the cut on Tea face then laughs with other Giants as their eyes glow. They last see standing over the unctions girl.
In the next episode Noah is looking on his virtual screans. After looking at the ones showing Yugi Serenity and Joey he flips to the one showing Tea. In it she is being carried over the shoulder of the leader of the hitosume Giants. He says looks little Tea is having fun with my Hitosume Giants. The screan gets a close up of Tea's face. Her face is facing left showing the right part of her face as she is carried off by the her cyclops captors
Later we see Tea unconscious face down on the canyon floor. The leader of the Giants then grabs her left arm with its right arm and then throws her over it right shoulder. It presses it right arm on her legs so it can hold her. The giant is touching the part of her legs covered in her high thigh socks and a little bit of the skin part of her legs. After retrieving her it grabs the axe it through at her walks deeper into the canyon. While it continues to carry Tea over its shoulder the other Giants walk closely behind it.
Scared Tea moves back slowly but more giants appear and surround her. She continues to move back slowly but steps on a pebble provoking the Giants. The leader throw its axe but misses her kicks up some rocks instead. One leaves a tiny cut on her left cheack. She makes a run for it calling out to someone to help her. She runs but makes it to a dead end. Seeing that she is cornered the Giants charge forward and attack the screan faces the sky as she screams.
Tea Gardner is wearing her high thigh socks blue platform shoes blue and pink braclets sleepless shirt and navy shorts. Tea is walking through the virtual canyon calling out if anyone is here. She says I wonder where everyone is. She says this must be a virtual Grand Canyon. It is kind of nice here but I have to find the others. As she says this she is unaware that something is watching her from behind the rocks. As she walks through the canyon she hears something. On a cliff a monster wearing an animal skin robe and wielding an axe jumps down onto the canyon floor. It has huge muscles one eye and blue skin. It is the duel monster hitosume giant.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Noah looks on one of his digital screens and sees Tea unconscious and being carried over the shoulder of one of the Hitosume Giants. Noah says well well my dear Tea it appears my Hitosume Giants are bringing you to their playroom.
Later the hitosume Giants carry Tea to their cave. The one carrying her over his shoulder throws her onto the ground. This hurts Tea causing her to squirm in pain much to the amusement of the Giants. Their eyes start to glow red.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Noah looks on who of his virtual screens and see Tea unconscious and being carried over the shoulder of one of the hitosume me Giants. They are carrying her through the canyon. Noah looks at this and says "well well my deer it seems my Hitosume Giants are bringing you to their playroom".
The hitosume Giants carry Tea to their cave. The one carrying Tea throws her off his shoulder onto the floor of cave. This hurts her causing her to squirm in pain much to the amusement of the Giants.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Attention Duelists! My Hair has lost this children's cardgame!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 31 . 5/13/2009
Yet an another job well done! This was SO AMAZING! I wish you included the 'Dark Magician Knight' in your story though. He's cool. ;)

Anyway, onward to the next story in this AMAZING series!
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 31 . 12/12/2005
Wow, this story arc brought out a lot of challenges for Harold. I'm looking forward to how the Finals will turn out. In one of you're chapters, there are 5 Finalists. I'm wondering how will the Four Way Duel take effect? Well See ya in the next arc. Lat3.

- *\m/ Red Eyes Soldi3r \m/*
chibineko chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
WO, this was a great update, I can't wait till the next one. -
john chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
Nice... I'll can't wait for the next one to be up.
K-316 chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
So Virtual Wars has finally come to an end,good job Phantom,now on to Final Battle.

Final Genesis chapter 31 . 12/11/2005
Might as well review. Let's see how the Battle City Finals go...

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Final Genesis chapter 30 . 12/7/2005
Talk about a way to end the chapter with Harold's power! Well done!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »