Reviews for A Lesson Learned In Time
katydid13 chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
Great story! I hope you update again!
The Notorious Cat chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
nicce to see this story again!

- TNC
The Notorious Cat chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
AH! this is cute. i love this story
bene chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
Thank you for this update.

I hope we will read more soon :-)
bauerfreak chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
I just discovered this story and I love it! Update soon!
bene chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Waouh. That'a what I call a powerfull speech.

Thank you for the update. Please keep going!
The Notorious Cat chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Eww..Kate Chopin. Been there done that, hated Edna with the best of them.

Anyhoo...glad to see this story make its comeback!

Notorious
Isabell89 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Just realized I missed your last update, so now I put your story on my Alert list, hope I'm not gonna miss any more new chapters, cause I really realy love this story. It's a fantastic sequel to Miles and Miles, and I just hope the girls are going to adjust to the new situation soon. It's obviously not just getting onto them, but also on Sara. Hope things are gonna work out.
Anushka chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
You made me really happy cause this had more of Sara in it and more importantly Nick and Sara. Liked the end of the chapter. I think this would be something Sara would do in the given situation.
aLeX24 chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
"Teenagers sucked" aint that the truth... haha well i cant talk i was one a couple years ago... great fic! i just read Miles and Miles as well and it was amazing too.

i cant wait to see where this fic goes... and i'm loving the nick/sara thing.

The Notorious Cat chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Aww! that was cute! Funny, my father and my aunts birthdays are on november 22nd, and come to think of it, so is the anniversary of Kennedy's death! lol...wow...how ironic. lol anyway keep this up

TNC
icklebitodd chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
ah yes the appetite reducer that is grief mines only just come back and im always starving grre anyway loved it kinda cute in my opinioj anyways the whole sara cringe bit made me chuckle so yer im liking:P:)
Navaer chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
just a question. are you naming titles after parts of songs? sorry but im blond(figuratively speaking cause im really a brunette) NEway... the titles sound familiar...
Cheryl chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
I'm happy to see that Grace is making a friend. I can understand the whole acting-out thing with Jules though. I think that stuff like that just happens. It's almost like there seems to be no other outlet. I am so happy that you decided to write a sequel to "Miles and Miles." I think that it's very well-thought out. Keep up the good work and I'm anxious to read more.
Cheryl chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
In case I hadn't reviewed this chapter yet, I'm doing it now. I'm happy to see that this story has now started. I like the different viewpoints of the girls and such.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »