Reviews for I Wonder Why
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aww, this was a cute oneshot! i liked reading about botan's musings over her favored demon (don't wanna spoil it for others, xD)... is there gonna be a sequel to this one? (if so, i'll be waiting for it, lol...)
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Love that you didn't mention his name even once, but the reader still had an idea who Botan was talking about. It was subtle and sweet o
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
its really a nice story...and im soo sad this doesnt even have a sequel!Er...arent u gonna update and put a sequel in here?seriously!u should!
A lilmatchgirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*sighs happily* I already reviewed this before, and thought I'd review again, coz this is probably my 3rd (or is it 4th?) time reading it. :) Such a cute ficlet, despite not being all that long. :p Ahh, got my Botan fix for the day. *grins*

(And chance of you writing more like these? There's such a dearth of goodfics here... )
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Very well written. The beginning was very catchy, too - I was actually thanking God that I'd finally found a fic in which all Botan says is "BINGO!" and other hyper exclamations interspersed with random bouts of giggling. :p

A very realistically potrayal of Botan and her thoughts about Kurama. I mean, I like fluff in small doses, but everytime I hit upon a fic that has the two of them crying tears of happiness/sadness and endless declarations of love, I get a bad case of eyebrow twitches. _

Again, I loved it - I hope you write more K/B soon! (You may try checking out my fav. stories list - there are a few good K/B fics in there! :) )
ctn chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aw, that was short but sweet. I wish that there could have been more hints from Kurama besides his sexy smile. Oh well, it's very good the way it is. Hope to see more Kurama and Botan goodness coming from you soon!
Maverick48 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was a GREAT oneshot. Your writing style is different than a lot of others and I really liked it! It was a definite realistic fic. I can just imagine Botan thinking like that while floating around somewhere. I loved all the subtle hints-I had to reread it just to make sure it was Kurama. There are plenty to points to think about that are very valid. I love this side of Botan. GREAT! it's going on my faves list.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This is so good!
stevenlu chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Interesting...I like how you actually wrote a note about the use of Japanese in English writing-I don't see that too often. Though the writing could have used some more intensity or color, it was good. Congrats.

Without wax,