Reviews for Dead Boy's Poem
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
So sad! So beautiful! Two of the ingredients you need in a perfect angsty story!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was a really good one-shot. Keep up the good work:D
muddie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This story was extremely impactful to me. This, without a doubt, is one of the best oneshots on this site. Thank you!
xSamx chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow...there are no words for this.

You were able to strike emotion in almost everybody who read this so easily its like it comes natural to you.

I can't believe it, I have never seen such a well written piece of work on this site, I am truly in awe.

I can tell you are a dedicated author like myself and I know you will go far in literatur.

Keep It Up!

-S-
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow what an amazingly beautiful story it is...just wow beautiful:)
Cori chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was so sweet and sad. I love it. I can't wait to read some more of your short stories written in ink!

Great Job.

-Cori
BagiraXIII chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That story made me cry SO Hard!(wah)

This was (sniffsniff)one of the best stories I've (sniff) ever (sniffsniff) read!wah!Anyways...Keep up this kind of writing! it's neat!
Epona1995 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That syory was really sad,but it was also good.
Stars lil girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
aww! it made me cry, and i don't cry wuz a truly beautiful story and i hope that u write many more like it.:-)
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This story was perfect. Not many fics manage to keep Raven in charchter when romance is involved, but this did so flawlessly.
Trollhammer chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That was wonderful. I just finished it and I still have tears in my eyes. Well done.
Ram3nchan chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
*Continues to stare in aww* That was amazing Fallen. It was so well written and it just wouldn't let you pull away. It was so touching and really made me want to cry at some parts. You've definatly found yourself a space on my favourites list. *hugs* Amazing, I definatly wish I had your talent.
Alley Cat chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
*claps hands* Dude, I was THIS close to crying. *pats her heart* This one got to me. Keep these awesome fics up.
bittersweetbeats chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
LIEK OMG!1!1one! I LIKE LUV BEAST BOY!
Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aww, that's so sad...

(but I have blue eyes and blonde hair, and I'm Jewish.)