Reviews for Love Conquers All, or not
Dramione Doesn't chapter 1 . 1/24
Ron and Hermione for life bitchs!
Header: upthehillart
avatar: aliferousdreamer

I see you dramione shippers whinning to one another about how your ship is getting ton of hate each and everywhere .. And calling people who don’t ship dramione ‘trolls’
Oh honey! you are shipping dramione in 2022 and legit asking for validity? Guess who are the real trolls here are?
Also dramione shippers’ tears are delicious man!
#draco malfoy #hermione granger #anti dramione #may this ship get 10000 more hates in the coming days #thank god the number of sensible people in the HP fandom is gradually increasing #harry potter fandom #harry potter

On side note, it's a bit rich labeling Ron a murderous, abusive potential rapist but if any one dare say anything against poisoner, unforgivable using, violent, verbally abusive precious Draco they lose their shit totally! It works both ways amigos!
Craft Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Fucking awful short fic
Phantom of Stark Tower chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love it
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aww, so sweet! I've had to deal with something like that... sort of... With dating... All that happened was my parents ground me for a month, which, let me tell you, was torture in and of itself.

Anyway, that was really good. I think I'm gonna check out your other stories, even.

~Alice-chan

P.S. Teehe, I'm in a Dramione obsession right now too.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
A bit too short maybe, but still good work
I'm High chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
o.o; That was...good? Yeah I guess so. It's sorta sad cuz Draco is gonna be murdered sometime after or before their wedding... (Laughs) He deserves it -
chibi angelle chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
aww..thats really cuute/swett
lord-sesshomaru-the-mage chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
if flames are welcom...THIS IS THE WORST FAN FIC OF YOURS I HAVE READ
ellie chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Short and sweet, I really liked it. Write more and good luck!