Reviews for Poodle Bernards
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
loved it
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
The part where Tristan said that he still respect Duke in the morning makes me laugh every time.

Tristan is such a cute drunk.
KnotofRibbon chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I love this story! You write very nicely. You captured their personalities perfectly. Keep it up!
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
arg! that was so FUCKING FUNNY (sorry for my pottymouth) that i nearly threw up. but that could have been couse im sick. whatever, still that was AMAZING!
Revebjelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This is, by far, the best fic I have read in..months! You're amazing, and this was absolutely wonderful.
Nora D chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
*blink* You own Random Numbers? _ I didn't notice until I was reaching this fic. You're my absolute favourite OtogixHonda author, yanno. Actually, you're my favourite Otogi author point. And you really made my evening. *just got back from night class* Thanks!
Lily Bob chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I kinda get it. Tristan's drunk and loves Duke, and Duke is so confused.

It's really good, don't get me wrong, but i was kinda confused.

Write more. Yay!
Rice Kracker chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That last part was priceless:

Duke sayin' "Tristan, are you asking me to-"

"SING KARAOKE WITH ME!" Tristan interrupts.

Ahahaha! That was hilarious, still making me smile now. It was a nice happy ending to a rather somberly funny beginning and middle (and the part with Tristan holding Duke's face was cute *blush*). As usual, well written stuff, and Tristan's got a point... when you bring things together, Tristan and Duke usually are left together! Not that I mind, or anything! WHOOT!
Shella chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hehe. Cute. I love the not-quite leaps of logic Tristan goes through, & Duke's confusion trying to keep up. "What?" "What?" "WHAT?" Mehehe. I like the way the story sort of meandered along, wandering in one direction but taking the scenic route & not rushing. Suited the tone, & the subject. Quite enjoyable to read, with much snicker- & smirk-age. (ps: last paragraph: the past tense of 'drag' is 'dragged', rather than 'drug'.)