Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Oh my god! I just read the first chapter and was blown out of the water! So good, and its historically correct! Not to mention I am part of a Sherlockien society and they had an original Strand magazine there!
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Can I just say that I love your fanfic? Its wonderfully written and I can delve into the story, imagining an older Peter wooing his Wendy in my head. Your words and the sweetest little moments shared between them leave me squealing for joy as they are just adorable together! I adore this fanfic so much, I once read it before years ago but I come back to read it again because its just that good. Thank yo for writing a fanfic this wonderful for a pairing I've always loved since I was a kid. Keep up the work and thanks once more!
coadhpgg chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
I wasn't stalking you or anything -_-
Lol jk I was tottaly stalking you ;)
Anyway, I seem to be developing a growing obsession with your peter pan fanfics they're just so perfect :-)
Keep being awesome!
komaeda chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
aaa that was a really sweet and well-written and original fic! i loved it wow
Akaru-chan chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
Absolutely incredible. I sat down and finished it in one sitting. You, my dear, are a most talented author. It's a shame that this fanfic doesn't have the hundreds of reviews it deserves. The characters were believable, the story was so wonderful and your talent with language and storytelling inspired me to sit down and write a review - something I truly have not done in over a year, despite my frequency on this website.

Thank you again for this wonderful story, and I do hope to read more from you about Peter and Wendy...or any other fandoms for that matter!

Thank you again!

- Jade
Xbakiyalo chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Oh. My. Giddy. Gosh. I... I am honestly stuck for what to say. I just read this whole thing on your offsite website and had to come here to write a review... WOW. I am quite honestly blown away by this. Not only is it an interesting and original plot (the Keeper! Hook back alive! The Emerald Guardian! The King of the Neverworld! A baby! OMG!), but your writing is quite possibly the best I have ever seen in a fanfiction. It is so natural, so descriptive, so engaging, I've never quite seen anything like it. You successfully made me fall head over heels in love with this Peter again (and I must add that the sex scenes were incredibly tasteful). I love how clear it was that this is not set in modern times (someone who did research! Hurrah!). I just.. arhsghfghas I'm just not really too sure what I can say to express how much I loved this. I would happily sit down and read a book written by you. Everything slotted together absolutely perfectly. I have to cheekily add that I totally saw the pregnancy coming from a long way off - when two become one, a third will appear? Ohohohoho, very nice... I liked the revelation that Bart was actually the Emerald Guardian. Hah, traitor indeed! In fact, what am I saying, I loved the entire thing. I can't pull out anything that is my favourite part because THE WHOLE THING WAS FANTASTIC! Apart from maybe when Peter and Wendy got kidnapped by Hook. That was awesome - the initial shock when Hook caught them, the way Hook was treating Wendy compared to Peter. I think I have a little thing for the bad guys looking like they're winning as well XD Haha! Anyway, sorry that this is rambly, and I really hope you still read this as it looks like you haven't updated it a while. But waaah thank you thank you thank you for this!
Austin's Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
God your amazing :) I've been re reading your stories for almost 7 years now. Since you started publishing them. Only a few authors on here have real absolute potential to be something great and no joke your one of them. You wrote this story in 05'. You havent really written or updated anything recently, your probably never on anymore. But if you ever became or still dream of becoming a real writer I hope you shoot for it. I really hope that dreams comes true cuz I'll be rooting for you. And ever book you publish, every story you write I will read. :) Lots of Love from

A loyal fan lol
MaidenAlice chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Just wonderful it made me cry at the end i cant believe it. You write amazing stories such great talents.
xandria chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Wow. This is such an epic piece of work! It's wonderful story-telling. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word. Thank you! :D
emalico chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Wow that was the most beautiful story I've ever read u should write sequel about they're son
mrsnessieblack chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
whew, that's a long chapter!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
To be honest, that baby part came in a bit sudden to me.

But i'm assuming you put that there because Peter has been adventuring for so long, it was high time he settled down. But then again, That thought could have just been me.

The battles were great! Not too sudden or surprising, but not boring either. Just right for the tone of the story. You seem to know what to put in a good story. I should learn if i want my own stories to become as successful as yours have.

I enjoyed reading your story! :)
kawaiigurl93 chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
Its cute and adorable how I find peter calling wendy 'sweetness.'

And one thing, is Peter really his name? Because Tomas is known as 'Peter Pan.' Unless, they just took it on that way because Peter was the original pan. hmm, i wonder.

Great story by the way! love your works!

Good, greif, i can't seem to type properly today. So many typos i had to go back and spellcheck!
GladeSistas chapter 20 . 7/1/2009
This is definately one of my favorite Peter Pan fanfics! :D Fantastic story, thanks for a great read!

Emma 3