Reviews for Her Smile
Carcrash87 chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story. It had a really great plot. So please update:)
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awesome plot I just started but its really good:)
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Lynn-forever-01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
hmmm its been YEARS since u last updated :(

are u gona finish this story?
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Well, I love it! The plot is amazing, I'm really impressed! It's not often that these kind of stories has this many twists, and characters from the manga who are in character and still awesome! I really love it and hope you'll continue it at some point! By the way I love Ban & Ja - they're awesome!
crazykenz chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
ooh! i still do... can you PLEASE update! im dien here!
sakura21 chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
dude when are you going to finish this story, in fact when are you going to start the next chapter! just please do it soon okay?
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
.God.

Sesshoumaru smiled! I loved this chappie and your ending was great! Good work and I hope you keep on updating!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Naraku is a manipulative bastard! I am happy that Rin and Sesshoumaru are getting closer though, I also feel sorry for Kagome. Poor Rin to, she keeps on loosing so much. Good Job!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Okay, the ending actually made me cry! Good work, and poor Rin! She is going through a lot of He**.
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
*Sniff sniff*

This chappie was so sad! Nice work though!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Well, now you have Naraku and Hitan and all the other bad guys now, nice. Good work on the story and all those scars on Rins back, well, that sucks, sounds like she has been through a lot in her past. Good work and the 'peeping incedent', was hilarious!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Sesshoumaru. Threatend. Rin. With. A. Gun. Damn him! I like him but how dare he threaten a girl like that! Loved the chappie, it was not as dark as the first two though. Good work and I can't wait to read your other chappies.
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Yes it was definantly darker then the other chapter! Poor Rin,first she got hit in the head, now she almost got killed in(I think it was some robery), and now Sesshoumaru is probably mad at her. Anyway, nice chappie!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Hey! He dropped her? How dare he! Oh well, I hope the relationship between them will get better! Nice chappie!