Reviews for Watching Remembering Mourning
aishah chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I loved the story. Very touching, and just the right amount of Mac/Claire and Mac/Stella.

"I now bring 2 thermoses of Coffee, 4 Bagels and his scarf."

*sniff*
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Damnit Becs, don't make me cry. :o( i look like a panda... but oh...my...LORD, that was so... ugh. I don't know whether 'great' is the word to describe it? Put it this way, it made me cry...
achingankle chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
THats the perfect fanfiction Ive been waiting for. It was very well written, and I loved the idea that claire and Stella were friends. Keep up the good work!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I really liked the whole set up of this. And Stella's observation: "He looks so lost. A little boy in a big boy world." was wonderfully telling. Thanks for a very enjoyable read!
lmd2010 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Awesome story. I wrote a 9 11 one myself. Love how you wrote it.
Allie Mack chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aw poor Mac! This story was very well written-i'm glad i found it :)
PhDelicious chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
A beutiful mood piece, but one major thing kept it form being as good as it could've been. I'm pretty sure you switched narrators towards the end, but there was no visual demarcation and so I was confused for several lines before I went back and reread, looking for the change. Otherwise this was a well written characterization of loss from a personal and then slightly removed perspective.
eddie chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
really beautiful story, great how it was from mac's perspective and then from Stella's.
Lourdes777 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
It's so great that you wrote a story about 9/11. Thank you so much for writing this and posting it.
Megabat chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I loved this. Its just so Mac. He would go every year and where else would Stella be but by his side.
NPD18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was beautiful. You've out done yourself this time Becs. Honestly, I feel like I'm going to start crying any moment after reading this, it's just so... so amazing! Stella would definitely be there, and you wrote it just how I imagined you would, except better. Damn, I suck at reviews lol. Anyway, awesome!
Alyson Tierney chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was fantastic! It showed all the emotions everyone must still be feeling...even if it is 4 years later, people still hurt and wonder and grieve. I don't watch the show, but I still flashed back to that, and was thinking I should write a WAT fic with Sam and Sheena and how they reacted to that day...the FBI offices aren't far from the trade center at all. Anyway, as that long babble meant, I loved it, and it captivated everything, even to someone who doesn't watch the show.