Reviews for The Regretted Party
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Good one-shot and I find it extremely funny how they kept running out of cake. I can't believe that Ruby and Spinel are planning another party without his permission! lol Keep writing funny fics like this and take care! -
Hiiragizawa Ao'jiro chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Loved the fic: it's the perfect reunion gone wrong. you are good with summaries.

reminds me of the gatherings i attend / am invited to... oh well.

it's okay if you don't watch too much CCS, as long as you do us a favor of writing more and more stuff, then we won't eat you - he he he...

oh yeah, the analogy works great, and Meiling is definitely part of the CCS family. But no, she's from extended family (cousins don't always mean they have the same roots you know), and she's not exactly a Li family member. Aww, don't we all love her character?

- Hiiragizawa, Ao'jiro
Aifos chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Good fic. I liked it. And yes, you got the "grandfather"-thing just right.
Seraphyl chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
XD i love this fanfiction! And I totally agree with you on how you can learn a lot from fanfiction alone, but if you read enough, you could get much of the facts straight and well you could probably end up knowing the whole story. Heh, the power of fanfiction..
sparkling-saphyre chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
hahaha... poor eriol... and i dunno... it seems that the party is really fun...tho very tiring for eriol's case aswell... hehehe... anyway... nice fic!
yumewolf-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Nice story...it's so funny...I kept smiling all the way to the end...I'm not sure if Meiling is Eriol's descendant...but I know Syaoran is. And I really liked the way you portrayed Eriol. Um...and it's Spinel Sun, I think. Good job!

Yume-chan
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
funny _

Well Eriol IS Clow Reed's reincarnation and in what I've heard on the show Li Syaoran is a direct descendant of Clow Reed and sinse Meiling is Syaoran's cousin, she IS technically 'Eriol's descendant' _

Long story short, Eriol is Meiling's ancestor. _
gamma-rae chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
that was so funny!i enjoyed it alot...poor eriol he gonna have a lot of cleaning to do in the morning
Too lazy to sign inSheikanFire chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow, instant fav!

This one's hilarious. I could NOT STOP laughing. No, seriously. The way you portrayed Kero and Eriol was spot-on in my opinion.

Great job, really!
LadyCedar chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was hilarious. I was laughing so much I fell off my chair. Well done though. i especially loved the ending. _