Reviews for Memories
Fuckingmoony chapter 37 . 5/24
OMG Such a great story! I did not want to read it at first, I am not really into reincarnation fanfics which are, often, a disaster, but HELL GIRL! This is AWESOME! I did not know how you'll deal with the Revolution in modern days, and I have to admit that the use of 2005's riots was a brilliant idea, and you managed to keep it realistic, without dramatising it, bravo! This story was the only thing I could think about during classes, I was truly obsessed! I really hope you wrote more, I'm a fan!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 4/29
This story is a pure magic. So you must be an enchantress, binding a reader to your story with invisible mysterious threads. Fantastic job on this story! If you wrote more for my favorite fandoms and ships, I would have stalked you constantly. Thank you again for creating Memories, even though it has become quite an unhealthy obsession for me since I discovered it '
Kitsune1978 chapter 19 . 4/26
Until now I'm so in love with this story, with the way the tension is slowly building between main characters. It makes me read it incessantly, and not be able to wrench away from it. Thank you for creating this story!
KHS2010 chapter 1 . 1/8
Thank you for sharing the most astonishing quality fanfic I have ever read. Not only it could gave readers the most delightfully beautifully written novelisation of the Manga, it could also give us such thrilling new stories. Your characters are utterly convincing.
What a hard work you have done! I wish I could see this fanfic as a TV drama.
This work should be published as a book in Japan!
Alice Christine chapter 1 . 1/7
I don't know how many times I've read this fanfic but I just keep coming back to it! Because It's just soo good! Hands down the best one I've ever read! I wish you could write more ROV stories.
Gustin azza chapter 37 . 8/26/2014
Thank you for this story, really Wonderful and Awesome story, for the first time I am so touching read fanficton and I love you for write this story, Author.
I hope you can write another oscar and andre story again, I really want to read it and I know you can write awesome story.
Honestly, I waiting if you want write another fics about rose of versailles with oscar and andre in it :D
Gustin azza chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
Francoise with desperation and brokenheart will do anything for andre, and she lost without Andre,,,
this chapter prove that, and I don't want this story to ended,,,,love it so much
Gustin azza chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
MARRY! YESS!
I am happy Andre don't die, I will crying because of that,,
Love this chapter
Gustin azza chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
Awesome chapter, can't say more, I am deeply move,,,,,
francoise really really love andre so much and oscar feel that to for her andre, I can't imagine francoise without andre by her side
Gustin azza chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
Alain admire francoise, of course, who can deny that. francoise really well-loved by anyone
Gustin azza chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
francoise and fersen have different path so they have to say good bye,,
and oscar appear in the daylight, and I think bad thing will happen,,,
Gustin azza chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
I am so so glad, francoise and andre have good relationship now, really close and andre don't feel jelous again about fersen, because he know,,,francoise is his,,, :D
Gustin azza chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
"I did dress up for him and you're the only one I'll ever allow to undress me"
OH GOD! Oh francoise, you're a teaser,,,
Andre never complained about that :D
Awesomeeeeee
Gustin azza chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, They're going on to date, I love your story so much
Awesome Chapter
Gustin azza chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE THE LAST PART when francoise said I Love You, I waiting this word,,,,,,,,,,I am so HAPPY because finally they can be together :D Yeahhh!