Reviews for Memories
Loufiction chapter 37 . 12/10
Brilliant story !
alchermes red chapter 37 . 10/27
The only thing I can think to comment is "wow". This is the very first Rose of Versailles fic I've ever read (even though I've been an on-again-off-again fan for something like 25 years), and you kind of set the gold standard for anything I will read in this fandom from now on. I never cared about reincarnation AUs, but you made it work just so beautifully- the present day characters were their own persons (and really likable) while at the same time being clearly recognizable for their "historical" counterparts, and you really captured the original flavor of the work, the sense of things progressively slipping out of control towards impending catastrophe (and by the way, thank you for the happy ending!).

Most of the business related talk flew right over my head, but I was enthralled by the painting's history. I've wondered so many times what happened to that painting, I was just so happy to see it featured so prominently. And I had an heart attack when Oscar herself appeared to Françoise- I had to stop reading for a few minutes to get a hold of myself!

There were a few things that kind of challenged my suspension of disbelief, like the poisoning scene. I felt present day André was far too level headed to suddenly turn that unhinged (similar to the attempted assault scene, which for some reason worked better for me); I understand you were following the original storyline, but your story and characters were overall not melodrammy enough to convincingly pull it off. Similarly, when Françoise's dad wanted to shoot her, the scene (while more appropriate and "organic" to the setting) just kind of deflated instead of de-escalating. But let me tell you that the things I liked- and loved- were far more numerous and impactful. You are a very talented writer, and the pacing- starting moderate and then picking up more and more as the story progressed- was amazing, which is a feat in and of itself and rare in fanfiction. The setting was well built and gave more substance to the story, the inclusion of the 2005 riots tastefull handled. Your writing style suits the plot very well- elegant but not stuffy, kind of melancholy in places- and flows very pleasantly.

I hope you will write more RoV stories- if not I'll cherish this one forever:) Thank you so much for sharing!
Brittni chapter 3 . 8/26
Endymion and Selene sound like anime sailor moon
Brittni chapter 3 . 8/26
Are you talking about sailor moon
Only D chapter 37 . 8/4
Dear Nana
You absolutely blow my mind!
What a amazing fic!
CONGRATULATIONS… Many years passed since your last update… but just three days ago my friend Eödriel told me about this story.
Please continue writing about ROV… this is a humble request of a neophyte writer ;).. you have the writing gift.
Regards.
Reemani chapter 37 . 3/17
One of the best fanfic I've ever read so far... that was amazing and really enjoyable to read
Fuckingmoony chapter 37 . 5/24/2016
OMG Such a great story! I did not want to read it at first, I am not really into reincarnation fanfics which are, often, a disaster, but HELL GIRL! This is AWESOME! I did not know how you'll deal with the Revolution in modern days, and I have to admit that the use of 2005's riots was a brilliant idea, and you managed to keep it realistic, without dramatising it, bravo! This story was the only thing I could think about during classes, I was truly obsessed! I really hope you wrote more, I'm a fan!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This story is a pure magic. So you must be an enchantress, binding a reader to your story with invisible mysterious threads. Fantastic job on this story! If you wrote more for my favorite fandoms and ships, I would have stalked you constantly. Thank you again for creating Memories, even though it has become quite an unhealthy obsession for me since I discovered it '
Kitsune1978 chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
Until now I'm so in love with this story, with the way the tension is slowly building between main characters. It makes me read it incessantly, and not be able to wrench away from it. Thank you for creating this story!
KHS2010 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Thank you for sharing the most astonishing quality fanfic I have ever read. Not only it could gave readers the most delightfully beautifully written novelisation of the Manga, it could also give us such thrilling new stories. Your characters are utterly convincing.
What a hard work you have done! I wish I could see this fanfic as a TV drama.
This work should be published as a book in Japan!
Alice Christine chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I don't know how many times I've read this fanfic but I just keep coming back to it! Because It's just soo good! Hands down the best one I've ever read! I wish you could write more ROV stories.
Gustin azza chapter 37 . 8/26/2014
Thank you for this story, really Wonderful and Awesome story, for the first time I am so touching read fanficton and I love you for write this story, Author.
I hope you can write another oscar and andre story again, I really want to read it and I know you can write awesome story.
Honestly, I waiting if you want write another fics about rose of versailles with oscar and andre in it :D
Gustin azza chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
Francoise with desperation and brokenheart will do anything for andre, and she lost without Andre,,,
this chapter prove that, and I don't want this story to ended,,,,love it so much
Gustin azza chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
MARRY! YESS!
I am happy Andre don't die, I will crying because of that,,
Love this chapter
Gustin azza chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
Awesome chapter, can't say more, I am deeply move,,,,,
francoise really really love andre so much and oscar feel that to for her andre, I can't imagine francoise without andre by her side