Reviews for The Heart Loves Who It Will
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 12 . 6/9
Lovely story, I have always liked this pairing and you did a fantastic job.
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "The Heart Loves Who It Will", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1121.0

~Cat
magicmumu chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
As soona s I started reading this story, I remembered that I had come across it before. I just don't remember where. It might have been at a femslash site, but because I used to be lazy about feedback, I never sent any. I do remember reading this, though, and I remembered liking the spin of Buffy's character in this.

Erin
SLAYERSLANG chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
BUFFY AND TARA ARE MY FAVORITE PARING IN THE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SALYER FEMSLASH UNIVERSE. UNFORTUNATLY YOU CANNOT FIND MANY STORIES OUT THERE. YOURS WAS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE READ. I HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL WRITE MORE OR BETTER YET DO ONE TO GO WITH THIS ONE.
iconoclasticone chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
i liked this a lot. i love my stories to have happy endings as well. sorry i'm not more loquacious, suffering from insomnia right now, and it's very late. but, wanted to tell you what a smile your story has put on my face. maybe i can get some sleep now. thanks. -melissa
DeacBlue chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
The dialogue on this chapter, not to put too fine a point on it, sucks. You have Faith speaking like an Oxford Scholar, and Giles like a 16-year old girl. You can do better.
DaddyCatALSO chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
To be up-front about two nitpicks in a beautiful story.

1-What Willow did to Warren on the show was a magical murder, which couldn't be punished by the law because the law wouldn't recognize it. Killing Janice with I beleive a stolen car then elaving the scene is a serious and compeltely ordinary crime for which Willow could be prosecuted,a nd she probably left finegrprints etc. behind, It can't just be flown away from.

2-If Spike wern't chipped and incapable of harming people, Buffy would have killed him long before. So how could he be able to assault Dawn and still be walking around?

Otherwise a perfectly well-devleoped situation, a completely beleivebale trnasition story of the end of one relationship and the start of two others.
Tara101 chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
I liked it, but u should have continued it's AWSOME!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
I'm enjoying this fiction so far I've been looking for a TaraBuffy fic that isn't too awful long and I've found one I think I see where this is going but I won't know until I finish reading it. Well good fic hope I get the time to finish reading it
MysticPhantom chapter 12 . 1/5/2006
i loved it...tara and buffy.. i dont think ive ever seen it done... same w/ will and faith... but i gotta go...later and great job on an awesome story..

~queenacasha~
screaminheathen69 chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
One word: SEQUEL! PLEASE! ...okay, two words...
Lilly428 chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
Great. This story was really well done. It goes without saying [but I will any way] that the B/T story was excellent - well done and the relationship was not rushed. I also enjoyed the side stories [such as F/W and Dawn]. Hope that you write more B/T stories - maybe a follow up to this one. You did this one so well.

Lilly
Sunshine chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
I really enjoyed story & like the way u write your characters. The secondary story line between f/w seemed more passionate than what was going on with b/t. Romance can also be erotic.
fligurl chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
OHH, people are gonna be made at you for killing Spike. Im not mad by the way. I loved this story. B/T stories are always cute to me. Good job. I did want more because B/T stories are few and far between but I'll take what I can get.
Jaye chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
Well done! You did that really well, some people dont know how to write a love story but you made it all fit together!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »