Reviews for A Series of Paranormal Events: Bad Beginnings
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Already know. Read the WHOLE series.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Ooookay. Ignore what I said last time. Monkey boy may be scary but doesn't Vlad have ghost powers too?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Vlad and Olaf aren't scary at all but when mixed there's a slight scare factor. Just a weak blip on radar.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
YOUVE BEEN MARRIED!?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
How'd Poe learn about Danny's halfa status?
joey chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
i hate muffins make it a latte and u got a deal
MerlinIsEmrys chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
so it's basically the same thing as the story. BORING! I DON'T WANNA BE MEAN BUT SERIOUSLY!
Yascarocks chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
That was really good! You do a good job writing like Lemony Snicket.
The Little Crane chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
What a great fanfic. I loved it how you managed to successfully put the Danny Phantom characters in place of the ASOUE characters. I look foward to reading the sequel. :)
stormrider7 chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
wow...such a great fanfic. Definitely one of my favourites ) but why didn't danny just fly them all to safety instead of going to Vlad's boat? Oh, and in the sequel, can u please make Danny kick some serious ghost butt? thats all. When u write ur sequel, I'll be one of the first to read it )))
stormrider7 chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
I'd have 2 say the person who said this was the worst crossover is COMPLETELY INSANE (no offence to them). I've never actually read the Series of Unfortunate events books (mainly due to the fact that my friend always borrows them from the library b4 i can) but I've cn the movie and it's awesome. Also, I think Danny Phantom is one of the best shows EVA, next to Dark Oracle and Spongebob Squarepants, of course. I mean seriously, wot can be better than a mix of romance, action, fantasy and comedy, and about teenagers? NOTHING! oh yeah, and HOW COULD U MAKE TUCKER MUTE?¿? that was soo mean ( oh well, this is one of the best stories on fan fiction, update soon!
Spymaster E chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
...
Spymaster E chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Good Story! Keep it up! And try to update faster!
Phantom SunsSong chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Muwahahaha! Sorry, that seemed appropriate. Do I still get pancakes? Can't wait for the next one!
Phantom SunsSong chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Awesome! I want a muffin! Not banana nut, please. I don't like nuts.

Poor Sam. Don't you wish Danny could go ghost and beat the crud out of Count Vlad?