Reviews for Til the Day I Die
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Please Please Please Give Us A Sequal
Granny chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful story but why is the sequel not written yet? Will it ever be written? I love fanfiction but it upsets me to get to the end and it just stops without finishing the story. Please finish the story for your readers.
Bratling chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Is there a sequel? Please?
smartlooser chapter 22 . 4/20/2011
when will the sequel be done, or have you not started yet?

You are killing me here! I need more (lol)
itzcheeseball chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
is there a sequel?
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 22 . 7/11/2007
I'm addicted to your stories. You are a fantastic writer and I hope that you are still planning to do a sequel for this one now because it's been such a fascinating adventure!

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
JustMiej chapter 21 . 10/29/2005
Great Story!
villette1 chapter 22 . 10/27/2005
Just wanted to let you know how much I love the suspense in this story. I've read both straight through and am glad that you're planning a sequel. Your voice is vivid and your characters are so alive. Keep writing, I can't wait to read more.
Dela-WHERE chapter 22 . 10/22/2005
I certainly hope you'll be posting a sequel! Please don't leave us in a lurch! A great story, very well written...please keep them all a family! :-)
Sunny2006 chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
I love this story! I hope that it goes like the show did...with the Coopers staying with Michaela and Sully. :-) Update soon!
Maritza chapter 18 . 10/18/2005
I love how you had the Cooper kids apprear at Michaela's door step with Matthew trying to claim his sister. At this point he is not thinking. All he knows is that he's got to keep the family together. It's now up to Mike and Sully to reason with him.

David really scares me. I'm worry for Julianna.
Maritza chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ay caramba, Nina!

Oh, I just love that love love scene. HOT HOT HOT! This should have been in the sweatlodge scene. Shame on you for keeping this scence away from us for so long. It was just beautiful.

Lydia and Albert, such lovely couple. Matthew, hurry up reach CS.
Maritza chapter 16 . 10/15/2005
Wow! So much happening and just getting better.
Maritza chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
Such a tormented nightmare. Poor Micheala. Sully will help her trough it.I'm glad she's physically alright.
Maritza chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
Wonderful beautiful love scene done with taste. Her taking over to please her husband...wow! You can see more of my review at the DQ forum.