Reviews for To Strive, To Seek, To Find and Not to Yield
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
This story is AWESOME. I really like the closure with duncan too, that was very bittersweet.
Mischief101 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story. I knew Veronica couldn't be dead. It was so sweet. I would like to think after what both Logan and Veronica went through neither would cheat but when it comes to each other they're epic.
DidiSummers chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Hi!
Just read trough the 12 chapters... Love it! It was the perfect mix of mystery, suspense and romance... Favorite part: when Logan figures out Betty is his and V's daughter and then take her to the other room and call her the most gorgeous secret in the world D

see ya! :D
Natskl chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Just read through all 12 chapters...while at work...so I have you to thank for the backlog of work that's now waiting for me...LOL! It was well worth it! What a lovely fic, I absolutely adore it, and have now saved it as one of my favourites :-)
Nerdyesque chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
I think my favorite part was when Duncan wondered if he was going to win Lianne Mars's daughter only to lose her over and over again to Logan Echolls. It was such a heart-breaking thought, especially when he also hated the lie that changed all of their lives, and how if it hadn't happened then Logan and Veronica never would've fallen in hate-love. Somehow, though, I think it still would've gone down that way simply because Duncan is still a weak man, Logan is still a dichotomy of psychotic jackass/knight in rusty armor, and Veronica is still driven by love of her father and friends.
spk chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
ABsolutely great story! Perfect mix of angst, drama, & suspense. Love the way that Logan put everything together so fast. Great characterizations. Definitely a favorite now. :)
BettyBoopSweden chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Another great story! I love the fact that Duncan can forgive them and I hope that he can move n with his life!

Betty
Caremel chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
This is a great story. I love how Veronica is allowed to mess up, and Logan is so great around the baby! Seriously, I love this story and it made a very believable future for them. This is so good, I don't know how to say it any more than I have.
bella chapter 12 . 2/15/2008
i loved especially when he figured out that betty was his i felt bad for duncan but its LoVe epic
finkpishnets chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
Fantastic! Really great plot line and beautifully written. Plus a lovely LoVe ending. Wonderful!
LoVe23 chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
OH wow...I just read this and had to tell you that this was a great story! WOW! so good!
Angel Monroe chapter 12 . 6/19/2006
After having read the start of your WIP, I figured I had to read some of your finished ones. So good. I love how this ended. I love how it began. Just imagining Logan with Betty is adorable in itself. I can't get over it. I think I'm going to have to put you on my favorites list. O:)
PhoenixRose chapter 12 . 12/20/2005
The best story with the best ending. The author has a wonderful mind to think of this story and actually write it.
crissy chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
so sweet. i really loved the ending.
CaptainInappropriate chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
heh. these poor kids. lmao you get duncan pretty seriously hurt quite often... ;-) i like that. *cough* what? i LURVE this story. very 'edge of the seat' writing! awesome, and the plot was stunning!