Reviews for Goodbye
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 17 . 11/26/2006
Umm, you do know none of this never happened and that they met Suki again on their way to Bah Singsay, right? And that Sokka kissed her, yes I'm talking lips kiss? Nevermind. But this is good!

-Miss Spazzmerica
Miss Spazzmeirca chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
You...You KILLED Suki! *shudders with a sob* This, this is good. Does Suki come back or something?

-Miss Spazzmerica
a simple teen chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
nice
Kintarly chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
o.o

I really like it so far. Just one lil spelling mistake in the first chapter. It's "Bison" not "Bisen" or "Bisan"

jus so ya know 6.-
Beaniebabyoshi chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
WHY? Why must my Sokka be tortured!
keepin it real chapter 26 . 12/10/2005
I am so glad that Kyoto didn't die and i LOVE this whole story and i just can't wait for the other part!
LesPaul12 chapter 26 . 12/1/2005
up...date...soon!...or...else... my inviseable friend invisable evan will bombbard u w/ strange bananas

ben
lopchop chapter 26 . 10/31/2005
that wasn't as depressing as the beginning. Sokka, Kyoto, and Katara wood need disguises though- Katara and Sokka bcuz Zuko nos they travel w/ the aang, Kyoto bcuz she looks like she's from the water tribe. ya, thats all. keep going
Usagi-Chan299 chapter 25 . 10/29/2005
OMG! NO! KYOTO!
Usagi-Chan299 chapter 23 . 10/24/2005
Cool! it's starting to get to the really exciting part! YAY!
Usagi-Chan299 chapter 22 . 10/19/2005
Aw! I love this chapter! it was so cute update! update! update!
preada58 chapter 19 . 10/2/2005
It's a good story.i like on writing
lopchop chapter 17 . 10/1/2005
hey! i luv ur story! it made me cry! it takes alot 2 make me cry. i could never put sorrow into words the way u do. i really wish i could be there to help Sokka out, and that's saying sumthing. he's my least fav. character. plz read my fic "Sakura, The YuYan Archer"

INSANITY AT ITS FINEST

lopchop
lunaserenitygreendaysokka chapter 17 . 10/1/2005
Oh... I loved this chapter! Poor Sokka... Update very soon!
Sabrina chapter 16 . 10/1/2005
I liked it. It was great.