Reviews for Pina Coladas
Made me giggle!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That's so cute! lol
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
AWW! this is so sweet! Lol. Hmm..im starting to get the feeling that Will and Dawn planned this all along. Lol. Except that that would be wierd since Will doesn't trust Spike.

Great fic! :D

Blessed be!

-Bacafreak-
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Ahh so cute i loved it
Arisluv chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
aw... that was incredibly adorable.
velja chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This was really very nice. I love the thought of Buffy and Spike starting with a clean slate and your way of writing the worst possible things so very convincingly amazes me every time. You are the most talented writer I ever had the pleasure of reading. And I'm waiting for all your WIP's to continue because I love them so much.
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Lol! i love it! and i love this bit:

"Er, gay now remember?"

lol, ive actually used that line before, my friend cracked up laughing, coz a) it was funny and b) coz she knew it was a Willow thing to say! lol!

Love Megan
MadTom chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Nice and cutesy!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Nice idea. I liked the way it was everyone in on it, especially Xander even if he was drunk. Sweet.
EMBER91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aw, so cute.

Heh, Dawn and Wills setting those two up for a date, and not even knowing it? Hilariously adorable.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Love,

Ems
thenightcheese chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aw, very cute! I can totally imagine Wilow getting wasted D Any hope for a sequel? It's worth a shot!
Gallfreyan April chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Great one shot story! You write so well! It was nice to see them listneing to fate for a chance! Great job! Can't wait for updates on the other fics!