Reviews for OneSided Conversations
Nerica chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
lol at the other orange cat hehe
LadyKakuHida chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Well HA! I'm not going to review!

Oh crap, I just did
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
that was so cute
Zafiro Okami chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
lol aw that was cute, i love their arguments they make no sense sometimes its just bascially who can find some vague way to blame this on the other person lol. you did an awesome job!

hyper-writer14 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Man, I'd die of humiliation if I were Haru. :D Actually, I think I might've done that before...yeah, I confused a person in the mall for my aunt before. o.O I'm like a mix of Kyo and Haru in many ways, having Kyo's sense of direction though. Both of their stupidity though. It sucks when I open my mouth. [sigh] But I'm not a 'dumb' blonde. Complete and total opposite. Thank you, straight As! Sometimes, it's good to be me. [smug look]
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Kawaii! _
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
*note* this is not a flame*

If Haru really does love Kyo then he should be able to tell...

anyway nice story
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
the ending was cute .
purpleushi chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
nice story... poor haru... awp
bgtea chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Aw, that was so cute! Glad to have stumbled unto your fic, well written Haru/Kyo makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. _

Thanks for the good read!
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Hehe! I love the ending. I mean when he nearly walked over the woman I thought that he had changed into a cat and then he hadn't. That was genius and funny too. I really liked this keep writing please! This is the best pairing and there is not enough about them!
meisme chapter 1 . 10/1/2005