Reviews for The Mask of Vader 2: Complications
Ace Of Light chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
hi i see its been 4 years but are you ever going to update cause i really like the story.
Axrel chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Nice story! : ) Please continue the story!
RikaCullen chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Awesome story!I loved the first prequel to this story too. I know it has been 2 years since this fic has been updated,but please UPDATE!

I cant wait to see what happens next!:)
miarath chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Something bad, huh? Don't tell me Palpine's coming back from the dead,

again? Still, nice turn this one. Like this a lot.
LVB chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Ohh how ominous. Yoda knows all so I do not doubt him! Love the brother/sister bond with Luke and Leia!
The Last Guardian chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
oh... suspense. i like it. and you updated! *gives hug* thank you!
AMAPADME chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Something Is always lurking in the force. and Yoda can't ever seem to find it. What good is he? hahahaha

good update. I feel sad for Leia she feels Luke pain like no one else.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Good chapter!

It's cute that Leia wants to help her brother.

However, it seems that there's a bigger reason for why all of this is happening and as you've stated whatever it is, it's not good. Because even Master Yoda is worried about it.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Great Story!
ILDV chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Anarra chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
interesting...and actually different. You dont get much of that in Star Wars Fanfic. Great job and please update soon.
AMAPADME chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
well it is about time you updated this. HAhahahaha. You are such a slow writer. hahahaha.

As always I liked the chapter. So in this one will MAra and Luke hook up?
Ibex chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
well look what has finally come out after so long! *starts running down the street screaming* w00t! you finally updated this! i hope you can post another chapter soon and i thank you for noticing this story and taking the time to update it.
LVB chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Oh my goodness, you have taken it out of hiding! And to think we first became friends over the original of this story hahaha. Hm much to ponder on.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Good chapter!

Sounds as if things are only getting complicated by the minute. Why did Kelista's daughter attack in the first place? Also, is there a connection between Mara's appearance and Luke's sudden nightmares about the dark side and Palpatine?

Looking forward to more. Until then.