Reviews for No Dominion
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Pretty good.
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Again, I've gotta say that I love the way you write! You write the characters true to the books, but so much more in depth...*sighs happily.* I love how you have Remus being strong and independent, but still vulnerable and open to love and emotion...and I loved Tonks being there for him...and pretty much everything else about this story. Great job!
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/19/2005

For some reason I really love the image of Lupin so broken he can't even move, and Tonks hauling him to the staffroom where he can finally seems...fitting, somehow.
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
One of the things I liked about this vignette is that Tonks tried to pin Remus down about what, precisely, he meant when he kept saying he was too old, too poor, etc. Those are things that DO matter in many romantic situations, but one would hardly think that they would matter much to these two by the end of HBP! I also liked the poem that you chose to frame this story. It works beautifully.
Dark Lady of B-Ham chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
me like. me always like.

phantasmagorienne chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Oh happy day, more Remus/Tonks goodness. - (I keep accidentally typing 0 which is either an angel, a bat, or a fat slug with wings.) Oh, and random special points for using Dylan Thomas. Yes indeed.

The bit about Dumbledore being "amused by his long string of names" made me smile. I like characters with long names; it's fun to yell at them when they've got so many. And this fic made me sad, in a happy sort of way...I mean, it's got loads of angst in it-you must have had fun. *smiles* The end was absolutely sweet. I want to hug them so much. And maybe when JRK dies (sad thought!), they'll give her poor alone-in-the-world characters away to good homes! I'm taking Remus and Tonks and you can't stop me!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aww...that was so sweet. For some reason, the line "And she’d told him that she was not about to stop loving him anytime soon, so he might as well wrap his head around it." made me laugh.

Kudos to you for this wonderful fic!

Excellent job!