Reviews for Do they… er, you know…?
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I read this a while ago but did not have the courage to admit to liking this naughty story! Very good work!
Yumi chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Haha, well done. It was cute indeed. I would have liked it to end differently though. I Imagine Xena and Gabrielle taking that bath and the boys all peeking in! :P

One thing; brush up on you English a little. Good vocabulary and all but you make some disturbing mistakes.
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Okay, if I had only read this story first, I would have had no doubts that you were a boy. But since I read this one eighth, we had to go through all that, didn't we?

I honestly...don't know what to say. I was torn between laughing out loud, or being disgusted. So I compramised. I laughed...but I was a little grossed out. I will give you the whole truth. It was well written. The boys couldn't say certain...things...without blushing, and they were embarassed to talk about some...stuff. All in all, very realistic. I have seen nine year olds in action, and you've captured their awkwardness very nicely.

Now, on to the...ris-kay stuff. There was a certain line Otebes said that had me laughing like a lunatic...an embarassed lunatic. I think you know what it is. "I think they can use...er..." And I refuse to continue.

All in all, funny, and once again, your well written descriptions made the fic understandable for those of us who are not to familiar with Xena. However, I do like some of your other stuff better (and for obvious reason) but I'm glad you got this certain...topic...out of your system. For now anyway, I bet.

And Lendo is my favorite character with his missing teeth, "Horthmen". Haha!

Bye!

~Deb-lil
CardboardCreative chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Haha. That was really cute! I like that idea, it's very creative. And cute. Don't forget that cute part. ;)