Reviews for Dear Nathan
AfricanChieftess chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh! It's a pretty sad story but well written! I hope you update it some day...
naley12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
hi

please upload next chapter
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
that was truly awesome!
tutorgirlandbrooke chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Thank God for your writing abilities. I can't wait to read the future chapters.
ash-rox chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
that was so sweet im like crying now omigosh lol

ash x
WorldsCollide23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh my god, that was the best thing I ever read in my entire life! I'm crying so badly now. I mean the tears aren't stopping and this is seriously not joke. And believe me that I don't cry a lot. Only rarely really, and never like this. I mean I just read and these tears come to my eyes and I just can't stop. They blur by vision but I keep reading. Oh my god, I really need tissues! That was absolutly amazing! you're so talented! and believe me that I'm a tough critic. There are barely any fanfics that can really please me. I'm even like that with One Tree Hill episodes. But this is so beautiful! Okay, now I REALLY need tissues... so please update soon and keep this up because it's wonderful!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
omg that was a beautiful chapter and i enjoyed reading it extremely..this is probably my favorite story and ive read alot of stories even though haley is dead! please update i cant wait to read the next chapter
Me chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
oh my gosh this story is totally awesome. it totally made me cry...i know, how sad right? but it did. keep it goingg.
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
The writing was *beautiful*. I was reaching for a tissue pretty much two minutes into it! The pacing was fantastic, and I really loved Nathan's eulogy and Haley's letter. ( So bummed about Haley dying, but I can't wait to see Nathan's journey in the aftermath.
ashley chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
OMG! Thia is sucha great story and i can't wait for it to contiune. The idea was very original and i really like it.
Lorency chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aww, you made me cry. This story went straight to my heart. It's beautiful. I will go on my favourite stories list.
Lindsay23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh my gosh! That was beautiful. It was so sweet and unbelievable amazing. The detail to the story is just...wow. This is fantastic. I cried! Haley's letter...oh my gosh...I just loved it! I loved how she told Nathan not to get any ideas about joining her. You did such a great job. It's so sad though that she's dead...but I still loved it! It was amazing! Update soon! I'll be looking out for it! :-)

-Lindsay
CCScott23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
omg, this one chapter. i'm sitting in my room hysterical crying right now. i'm watching save the last dance and sad music is playing and i'm sitting here imagining all of it, and crying. i really hope haley tells nate to move on, but he can't..or if hed does when he dies, he's hers. this was...amazing.

please continue soon.

-chrissy
nate and Jake chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
i LOVED IT. PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON i CAN'T WAIT. iT IS GREAT!