Reviews for Sex and the City
Jiwa chapter 28 . 6/15/2010
This is the best timetravel Phantom fic I've ever read. :'D
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
LMAO I've read this story once before but I can't help but read it again. Nice ending.

I actually hadn't watch SATC ever when I first read this but now I own all 6 seasons and the special edition of the movie. Waiting for the sequel!

For the first movie my friends and I went to see it all dressed up in stilettos and made a night of it. Fun fun!
annamariadv20 chapter 28 . 10/22/2008
I just like to tell you how much I have enjoyed this story. You made me laugh, you made me cry and at times a little ambaressed.

All in all everything I like about a good romantic comedy.

Thanks for joining phantom and sex and the city together that well! I have to admit that when first reading your summary I wasn't that exited, but reading the first chapter made me adicted. so now I can't talk further for having to start part two of this amazing story.

Love Anna
annamariadv20 chapter 24 . 10/22/2008
hi, Ireally loved the scene at the restaurant, the conversation was so rediculous and fun!
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 28 . 11/27/2007
YOU ARE FANtASTIC1! Also you have the rare gift of writing humor very well! (seriously, it is not as easy to do as it seems! You have the talent!)
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
YOU ROCK!
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Surprisingly good story! (I don't mean that offensively it's just I've never seen a full episode of sex and the city and wasn't sure if I liked the concept of the show from what I did see, it was so short) A lot of the pieces are missing but it is obvious that the puzzle will be filled in as the story progresses, and it encourages me to read more moremore! Lol!
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
ahahahahha! That's hilarious! (the last line) Great start to the story
ToTheBarricades chapter 28 . 10/17/2007
That was just so much fun to read! Kudos! Really though, I really liked it. I was never really into watcing tv, but I had occasionally watch Sex and The City. I think this story is a perfect match to the style. Oh, I'm so excited to read the sequel!
brittany chapter 28 . 4/21/2006
Hey, I loved your story! It was awsome how it evolved and how many obsticles erik and olivia went through for love. I hope you continue to write more about theys two. like I hope they have a baby. God bless you. Continue writing. :)
JacktheMonkeyxo chapter 28 . 1/28/2006
nice ending. Good Job!
Skeleton Horse chapter 28 . 1/24/2006
Aww, it's over! Loved loved loved it, can't wait for the next one!
Madelynn Rae chapter 27 . 1/16/2006
Actually, that song was written by the Turtles, not the Beatles, but that's okay. :P
musiclover106 chapter 28 . 1/16/2006
This was an awsome story from start to finish and i can't wait to read the next story you come out with.

Please post it soon!
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 28 . 1/14/2006
Wow! Well done! Raoul singing So Happy Together? OMG! That was rather far-fetched, and totally hilarious! Oh and the dialogue between Erik and Raoul in the second to last chapter was hysterical! In a way, though, it's a pity that Erik and Olivia couldn't have stayed in Paris a bit longer. I think that both Christine and Raoul would have benefited from their influence. Those two both have the same problem. They're both far too easily pushed around by others. They need Erik and Olivia's strong willed, strong headed independence to rub off. Raoul's sisters are nasty though! I kind of don't blame him for being intimidated by them.

Anyway, great work! You just need to watch out for typos. I look forward enormously to the second season, so bring it on soon!