Reviews for Rituals
hyugaki chapter 1 . 3/8
I loved this fanfic and I loved it even more when you added the genderfluid elements. Saki and Sasuke was beautiful and how accepting Team Seven was literally made me cry. Beautiful story.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Saki was a big surprise, but therapeutic for Sasuke I suppose. There has to be some way to unwind for him.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
interesting
xXTainted.InkXx chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh...woah.

That stopped and started my heart at the same time.

I've actually read all of Asuka Kureru's stories and when I chanced upon this I was really excited to read it.

You did an amazing job. Good work :)

Jenna
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like it... One word of advice though, You should NOT put butter on burns. That is a myth. You should actually put saliva on small burns...
Kameya Karona chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow

that took my breath away
Jaded Jagged chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG i can actually see this happening I love your stories !
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh, wow. This was amazing.
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I am utterly speechless. Which is, I assure you, an amazing compliment from me.
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
i didn't understand a thing, but it was great! nuce job!
insaneteacup chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I'm laughing. I know it's angst, but I'm laughing so much. ...You made Sasuke wear a dress. For stress relief. Oh, that's fantastic! *rolls on the floor in hilarity*

Saki-chan. *snorts... rofl*
Cant Namemyself chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
gotta deal with stress somehow?
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Heartbreakingly beautiful. It's beautiful. I can really imagine this happening and every paragraph cuts into my heart. Saki-chan nearly made me burst into tears and the way you wrote showed Team 7's bond and-

Seriously. This was beautiful. *in awe*
andhearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Whoah. lol. I like this a lot. A lot a lot. :D It made me a little sad. I love the Team 7 threesome idea. I love anything with Team 7 as a whole in it. :D I stopped and blinked at the screen when the "Saki-chan" part came up. It makes a lot of sense, surprisingly. This is amazing. :D
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
VERY INTERESTING. I LOVE how you expressed each of Team 7's individual ways of coping with the stress of returning from a mission. I also have NEVER seen Sasuke done SO WELL as a drag queen. (and I suppose I MUST check out Asuka Kureru's story) I liked that he could let down his guard and slip into someone else as a woman. And the acceptance and understanding of the three of them to each of their... quirks was done perfectly! What a heart-warming story!

BTW (as a side note)- I briefly skimmed your author's notes and although I can't claim to know what the acronym OTP stands for... maybe one true partner?...(I've heard of OTL one true love) I agree with you about the unfair adamant rejection of the sheer sugustion that someone could be in love with more than one person that seems to overwhelm this site. I mean with how popular Yaoi and Yuri are - bisexualism is only a tiny step away... people can be SO close-minded sometimes.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »