Reviews for When Seen With Love: We Do
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
I still wish you would continue this story!
Sailor's Wife chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I LOVED this fic! I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face several times. Very well done. I love it! I could just see the empath connection gone awry if Sam got pregnant. Shared morning sickness, labor pains...

On a side note: In one of your Author's Notes you said you didn't know if there was a cracker barrel in the springs. There's not, last I knew (it's been 3 years since we've been back. Hubs grew up there and his family stil lives in the area). There is one in Pueblo though not far from a really nice park. It would be about an hour or more drive from Cheyenne Mountain on a good day, but if Sam and Daniel lived in the southern part of the city they could feesably get there in the 30 minutes specified in the pic.
riverlover chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how you tied in everyone, especially bringing Teal'c back in. The explanation for Jack's behavior was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing this story.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
best lines:

“What’s with the ‘Dr. Lam’ when you’re talking to me? I know damn well that the two of you are on first name basis, or maybe not even that. Maybe more like a ‘Sweetie Cakes’ and ‘Honeykins’ basis,” Daniel said. The boy was definitely not himself, Cam thought. Granted he needed a comeback for the pointed ears but that had been verging on pure O’Neill.
pstibbons chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Nice fic. Abrupt ending - do you have a thing for the number nine?
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Nice ending. There's nothing a little TeaL'C can't cure.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Best line: I will put you before all others except my P90
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Rereading this. :)

Oh only one complaint, Ben Browder was born in 1962 making him 8 years older than Michael Shanks (1970).

Sorry to bitch, but I wondered about it when I read that you referred to BB as 'the younger man' and had to be a total dork/nerd and look it up on IMDB.
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
wow this was definetaly emotionally ridden! with the cancer and empaths and all forts of things being worked out. very well done I have greatly enjoyed this story and I look forward to a potential continuation of this series!
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Lovely. I liked the first part as well. I really enjoy your writing. What I like even more is that you're as SD shipper. There just doesn't seem to be enough of us. ::grin::
Terelou chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
I am still waiting for "They Do, Too" I just won't give up hope.
Amaranth Traces chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
I would love, love, love to see another sequel... :)
Terelou chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Well, Meriem, here I am reading this again and loving it as much as I did the first, second, third,...well you get the idea. I am wondering if you have started writing the third installment of this series? Please, please, please! After all, there are more visits to make to Cracker Barrel!
Terelou chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Meriem, I am begging you. Continue this story.
Tere chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
I really liked this story. It was full of all of the usual things I expect from SG fiction. I am just getting into the Sam-Daniel romance stories.

Anyway, I loved your inclusion of Cracker Barrel in the story, and I agree, if there isn't one close to them, there should be!

looking forward to you carrying on with Cam's part of the story, maybe Jack and Sara getting back together for sure. I feel sorry for Carolyn not opening herself up to Cam, but it if wasn't meant to be...