Reviews for When Seen With Love: We Do
Asukachan07 chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
As Cam says, "Now that's what I'm talking about!"
Wow, your muse likes the sick!Jack prompt. I'm so glad that he reconnected with Sara. It totally made me forget the unpleasantness of his ooc outburst at learning about Sam and Daniel's marriage.
The empathy idea was brilliant. I don't care that there was no explanation for how it happened. Brilliant.
I never understood where the Cam-Carolyn ship came from, but I've liked it so far and I'm sad it didn't work out here. Oh well.
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
I still wish you would continue this story!
Sailor's Wife chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I LOVED this fic! I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face several times. Very well done. I love it! I could just see the empath connection gone awry if Sam got pregnant. Shared morning sickness, labor pains...

On a side note: In one of your Author's Notes you said you didn't know if there was a cracker barrel in the springs. There's not, last I knew (it's been 3 years since we've been back. Hubs grew up there and his family stil lives in the area). There is one in Pueblo though not far from a really nice park. It would be about an hour or more drive from Cheyenne Mountain on a good day, but if Sam and Daniel lived in the southern part of the city they could feesably get there in the 30 minutes specified in the pic.
riverlover chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how you tied in everyone, especially bringing Teal'c back in. The explanation for Jack's behavior was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing this story.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
best lines:

“What’s with the ‘Dr. Lam’ when you’re talking to me? I know damn well that the two of you are on first name basis, or maybe not even that. Maybe more like a ‘Sweetie Cakes’ and ‘Honeykins’ basis,” Daniel said. The boy was definitely not himself, Cam thought. Granted he needed a comeback for the pointed ears but that had been verging on pure O’Neill.
pstibbons chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
Nice fic. Abrupt ending - do you have a thing for the number nine?
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Nice ending. There's nothing a little TeaL'C can't cure.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Best line: I will put you before all others except my P90
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Rereading this. :)

Oh only one complaint, Ben Browder was born in 1962 making him 8 years older than Michael Shanks (1970).

Sorry to bitch, but I wondered about it when I read that you referred to BB as 'the younger man' and had to be a total dork/nerd and look it up on IMDB.
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
wow this was definetaly emotionally ridden! with the cancer and empaths and all forts of things being worked out. very well done I have greatly enjoyed this story and I look forward to a potential continuation of this series!
AJ-Evans chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Lovely. I liked the first part as well. I really enjoy your writing. What I like even more is that you're as SD shipper. There just doesn't seem to be enough of us. ::grin::
Terelou chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
I am still waiting for "They Do, Too" I just won't give up hope.
Amaranth Traces chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
I would love, love, love to see another sequel... :)
Terelou chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Well, Meriem, here I am reading this again and loving it as much as I did the first, second, third,...well you get the idea. I am wondering if you have started writing the third installment of this series? Please, please, please! After all, there are more visits to make to Cracker Barrel!
Terelou chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Meriem, I am begging you. Continue this story.