Reviews for Baby Blues
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I loved the story since the begining, but my favourite parts by far were

"Sirius was now trying to suppress his amusement at the fact that Harry and his young cousin looked like a pair of juvenile smurfs"

"Harry blew a large bubble through his nose.

"I can't do that though," she told him."

"Mummy says I'm not allowed sugar."

"I wonder why," muttered Sirius. LOOOOLLL

I think that by the time this story was published, 2005 if my computer's right, I was around Tonks age in the fic, why did you stop uploading? PLEASEEE CONTINUEEE hehe it's really funny
Lady Oblivious chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
HAHAHA! ur story really cheered me up. :D Plz continue!

Signed,

LadyOblivious

P.S. Can't wait to see how Tonks continues annoying Sirius. (grins)
madchick4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard! I love this! Please if your done with it, PLEASE write more! I really like it!
FairyVampire chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
this story was so incredibly cute!
Moromu chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
wow...that was unexpected ..to say at least.

Hilarious story , well written. The result? Me desk laughing hard which resulted into falling from my chair and again laughing hard under the desk.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
is there suppost to tbe more to the story? if there isn't, than i think that there should be. i really wanna find out want happens next. will you update more? please?
mabby-abby-gabby chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
MUCH better than I expected, but i think that instead of "Littlen" Sirius should call her Tonks. but thats just my opinion its YOUR story and you can do whatever YOU want to do. marvelous job by the way.
coyotedreamer chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Love the story. It gave me what I needed most a laugh.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
This is nice but shouldn't Nymphadora be a little older? The ages estimated for Bill was that Bill was a first year when the maurders were in 7th year so Nymphadora should be at least a third year here. But this is better anyways.
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
It's good! Really cute. I like it.
queen.g cba to sign in chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
that was so cute!

im well going to fav this.
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Loved it! I'm also LOVE to see more...any chance of it?
Kileaiya chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Hehe, Tonks imitating Sirius’ face was funny and Sirius calling for a damage report was hilarious.

XD ‘Oh bejesus! Lily’s going to kill me’ *cackles*
797553toughgal chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
that was so hilarious. i can't wait for the next chpt. hope there is one.
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Just re-read this wonderful story. Still oh-so-cute, still most funny!

“Never, ever side-along apparate a baby,” - I will try to remember that ;-)

“Damage report Miss Tonks?” Sirius asked as she sat on the carpet rubbing her elbow.

“All fine Cap’n!” she said, saluting. - Oh, cutie! Sirius is good with children, and its obvious why he was choosen to babysit Tonks.

“Mummy says I’m not allowed sugar.”

“I wonder why,” muttered Sirius. - No shit ;-)

Harry blew a large bubble through his nose.

“I can’t do that though,” she told him. - Everyone to their own skill!

Harry and his young cousin looked like a pair of juvenile smurfs. - OK, if I hadn't fallen in love with this story allready, this would be where I did.

“I might be hyperactive, doesn’t mean I’m stupid too,” - No shit, again ;-)