Reviews for The Third Child
clarisse romero chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
ohh. kocham ten rozdział ,...
mam nadzieję że to dzieci Joe a nie Rupert . co się stanie dalej ? no proszę dokończ to . bo trzymasz w niepewności kończac na tym rozdziale
super historia i bardzo mi się podobała :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
pleas continue this story i want to know what happen after they go to hospital pleas
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Loved this story especially because I have twins so I can relate a little ;) I would love to see it updated.
juliefan64 chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
OH MY LORD! this is an amazing story! I don't know why i haven't reviewed it before! please, please, please, please update! i love Joseph and Clarisse together and especially them having TWINS! :) thanks. what a great story!
MaddieGaines chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
i really, really, really love this story so much that i hate you haven't updated in a long time. can you please, please, please update.
QueenJulie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh boy ... I love love love this story ... they gonna have twins this is so *oh* ... hope therell be a new chapter soon ... cant wait ...

x Martina
Kristi-Julie chapter 13 . 4/2/2008
They are having a baby...*happy sighs* Is it to much to hope for a new chapter? *smile* I complitely love love love the story!
Obsidian Storm chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
Hey, i LOVE this story so much. please please please update soon! This it going right into my fav's

Thanks for sharing
ellylilly-pcmh chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
you must go on! please, it's very beautiful!
MKKH chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
Great Job! This is definitly one of my favorite stories! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm glad that Clairisse is having a girl, I hoped she would!
rizz chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
i really enjoyed!

hope everything goes well with clarisse and the twins!

can't wait for the next chapter
Shakayla chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
I'm enjoying the story line - looking forward to what happens next.
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
Great story i loved this chapter plz update sooner!
Poppinswannabe chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Aw! That was soo good! I can't wait to see how it all comes together! Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
PracticallyPerfectJulie chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
wow! i love this story! but shouldn't it be the third and fourth child now?

anyway keep up the good work!

PPJ x