Reviews for Strawberries
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oohlala, this was delicious. Subtle, sweet, and sexy, what better way to present sandcest!
Misaki Love chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
kawaii
Lala chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh no.. It seems very incomplete.. But such a great storyline that it would be a shame if you don't add more to it.. I hope you work on this more.
mahrie chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is a gorgeous piece of work. I bit fluffy, but not out-of-character. It should be placed in the 'Humour' category though, but anyways-it's lovely.

No grammar errors that I can see, the plot is great!

Thank you for posting this wonderful piece of work-it sincerely brightened my day a little, platonic GaaraTemari is always a treat.
Karichi chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
lol haha me love strawberries they rock! lol it was cute i dont no why u put it as suspence it was more like a slight humor anyway it was kawaii i gotta add to faves cuz it talks bout 1 of my fave couple *sibling and romance* from nruto and it has strawberries in them yeay strawberries!
GildedQuill chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Hm, my mouth is probably going to kill me, too!
Fierce Kitten chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
O. That's kina funny. Realy funny. :)
senor failboat chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I just realized I'm starting to like the idea of Temari Gaara incest. Oh gods, save us all. *Faves*
aditou chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Gaara is an animal. *grins*
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
it's so cute! nice!
purpleviolets chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Subtle Sandcest, but still quite amazing. I love strawberries, and this just increased my love for it.
Shockat chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
kawaii! _
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Cute...-
Hakanaki chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
XD! I love it when Gaara confuses his siblings like that.

Ahh...you have relieved my boredom today! I was just rereading your fic, actually, Critical Point (the one I said I probably WOULDN'T reread XD) and I finished with it, and went to check my mail.

Amazingly, 12 new messages were there! All of them were author alerts from you, so I decided to go in and scour things to my tastes (sandnin centric - I am SO obsessed)

Anyways. Neat story. Very cute. I normally don't like GaaTem, either. I prefer KankyGaa (x33!)