Reviews for Godzilla vs King Kong
Protodermis Kartorak chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Cool!
twisterblake chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
hey great chapter I hope they finish this story between godzilla and king kong and gigan i hope they will finish there fight against each other.
spector090 chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
Okay, this was one of the greatest stories I have ever read. The battle between Godzilla and Kong was great and I am glad that Kong lost, yet I am a little disappointed that Kong survived and that he seemed stronger than Godzilla at times.

But its great that Gigan and Mechani-Kong were added. And its cool that Godzilla won.

If there is another battle Kong should die.
Draco the Destroyer chapter 9 . 12/19/2004
I enjoy your stories very much, I doubt there is a being in existence that loves Godzilla more than me. This story probably has the best action of most your stories, but I do think you made Kong much to strong. I know the electricity increases his power substaintially but he somehow got ten times stronger it seems, even with that strength I doubt he could flip the mighty Godzilla so easily, yes I am aware he did it in the movie, but lets face just cause he can doesn't mean the big Guy can't flip him like an ant. Overall a good story with the inclusion of Gigan and Mechani Kong it was even better. I must admit I disliked the part highly were Kong is attempting to CHOKE Godzilla, and the big G just seems to stand there and not do anything about it, when he could either bat away the puny ape effortlessly with his mighty forearms or his mighty nuclear pulse, but I'm complaining I suppose because I dislike Kong and think Godzilla defeated him in King Kong vs. Godzilla, and Kong was simply retreating from the scene.

Please forgive me for this extremely long review, I am glad I am able to review your stories, I came across them here and recognized them from Well time to end this review.

Keep Up the Good Work

Sincerly,

Draco the Destroyer
Velocity9 chapter 9 . 1/15/2002
Coolness. But who is Jeffrey Chow? Good to know (cencored) lost, but lived to tell about it. You KNOW there MUST be a Rematch!
Velocity9 chapter 8 . 1/15/2002
So when does Chief Robotics Eng,Harryhausen show up, anyway? Aahahhahha! 'A tale of two kings'...Brillient.
Velocity9 chapter 7 . 1/15/2002
Kong's feeding gets interupted AGAIN? Boy, this poor ape never gets an even break! What the?(-Nomura & ...shhh. Won't blow the plot, promise!). Your Machani-Kong Rocks, dude! MORE MORE MORE MORE !
Velocity9 chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
WOW! Great first battle between Kong and Godzilla! You da Man!
Velocity9 chapter 5 . 1/15/2002
Delgado's a Spy, Right? What kind of jerk would not wish a fellow worrior luck? Mothra battled Ghidora? Since when? Aren't U mixing continuities(I hope you're not refering to Death'G'...UGH!)? And in the Heisei Era, Mothra left the planet & has not returned(This is the first story in this continuity, Right?). Again, We R Alike, C.L.(but I wont say why as I have not writen THAT part yet). Are the Thunder weapons used on Kong the same as the ones from 'GvsBiollante'? You meshed elements of Japanese Kong into USA Kong...AwsomE! And Nomura...Grrrrrr. And Finally...the world most Famous monster meet. Man, this is gonna ROCK!
Velocity9 chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
Ah, I see Nomura is getting HIS. Hmm, I guess the belly-saw thingy might be useful for INfighting. Holy Crap! We do think alike! I have been wanting to see Toho bring back the Red Bamboo in the Heisei Era. I mean, just because Showa-Godzilla destroyed ONE base, it does not mean the R-B threat was over. And bring Miki into this was inevitable. Onto the nxt Chapter.
Velocity9 chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
Nomura should have his but in a sling. I don't know if he'll end up as good guy or bad,yet. But if I were Aso, WHAM! right in the face!
Velocity9 chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
Clever Title-use dude. G.A.R.D.?...Very cool. O'Brian, Cabot & Wray? You and I think ALIKE, Man! Flying Machani-Kong(My personal preference on the spelling), still making use of the 'utility belt' bombs...nice touch on both ideas. This is getting good. Care to read my first 2 entries of 'Godzilla Vs Predator'? I promise NOT to turn a Predator into a giant monster...:)
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Cool combination of characters here. Also, your M.A.R.S. guys seem dastardy(the fiends!). I still thing the Saw device in Gigan was a dumb idea, but I'll let it pass here because of where I think this is going.
Caesar Godzillatron chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Unlike most, I'm glad King Kong is still alive. I hope he returns and helps Godzilla fight someone else.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 8 . 8/26/2001
This is brilliant! A movie should have been made from this story. It is definately the best fic I've found in this category. Keep up the good writing.