Reviews for Godzilla vs King Kong
Rowan Seven chapter 9 . 7/23/2001
Wow. Once again I'm incredibly impressed. Your descriptions of the monsters and their battles were very vivid, the characters were interesting, and the story was magnificent. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing and posting it on the internet.
Captain Spyro chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
A very well thought-out story. I liked it very much. A great beginning with a high suspensed moddle and excellent ending. Great job!
Nando chapter 9 . 6/11/2001
Not bad, I like it. It had detail and a plot.

Which is more than some of these movies have as of late

good job
Robert Ranting chapter 9 . 5/31/2001
An interesting story. The explanation for Kong's size-changing was a bit weak, but hey, this is a monster fic! I liked how you shook things up a little by adding Mechanikong and Gigan to the mix...and the reference to "Borodan" was a nice touch. Keep up the good work!

(note to anyone who didn't get the reference, Borodan was the name used for Gigan in several U.S. press releases)
R.L II chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
I liked the story but I was kinda disappointed. Kong survived? Come on! Godzilla can beat his a** any day of the week!
Jeremy Sand chapter 9 . 5/8/2001
Ha ha, so those jerks at MARS finally got what was coming top them, the a$$holes, but who was the assasin and what were his motives. Who is Borodan, is he like a clone of Rodan or something, if he is, I hope he's on the side of good. But why did King Kong live, well sure, he did reteurn home to Skull Island whare he was abducted from, but I wanted that stupid jerk of an ape DEAD. Oh well at least Godzilla kicked his hairy ape butt. Congradulations on a great story, and I hope the next story is just as good.I have some ideas for your next story, "Super Godzilla vs. Bagan." The story should include other monsters like Battra, Angelus and you do not know what Bagan or Super Godzilla are, E-mail me at and I can tell you later
Majin Gojira chapter 9 . 5/8/2001
Exelent Ending...I asume another story is in the works?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 9 . 5/8/2001
GAH! KONG IS STILL ALIVE! DAMMIT! Borodan... I think I've heard that name before but I can't think where... Very intruiging ending, but who is Chow?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 8 . 5/8/2001
THAT is a battle worthy of the movies. Is Kong dead though? You said he can regenerate...which won't do him much if he drowns, I suppose. Good stuff this.
draganta chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
i like. hopefully godzilla wins.
Jeremy Sand chapter 7 . 5/4/2001
I hope King Kong gets his butt kicked at the end of this story. If Mechani-Kong blows up, then he should take Gigan (and mabey Kong) with it. This story finally has the stage completly set so that all things can unfold in the next chapter. I think that Kong is a bad guy in this story, although he might help destroy Gigan. I'm just just disapointed that Gigan was made to be the bad guy, but mabey he can survive and be used as a hero in a new story (or G-Force could make a new one.)
Charles RocketBoy chapter 7 . 5/4/2001
Oh YES! The 4-way battle is coming next chapter! And Gigan is on a rampage! BTW, I am beginning to REALLY detest Kong... Keep this up! And can your next fic involve Titanosaurus in some way?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 6 . 5/2/2001
Why did he commit suicide? Questions for another chapter... Gigan's on a rampage! WOO-HOO! Godzilla LOST? BOOO! I demand a rematch! Kong must ahve his furry arse kicked by the Big G! I demand BLOOD! AND NOT GODZILLA'S BLOOD! Mekani-Kong VS Gigan? That woudl be interesting... I'd bet on Gigan.
C. L. Werner chapter 6 . 4/30/2001
Hello to all. Thanks to everybody who has been reading and enjoying this epic. It has been a real pleasure to write and your support has been tremendous. I know that a few of you will be disappointed with developemnts in the last chapter, but rest assured that a heavy dose of justice is about to be meted out! I won't say too much more, just that the four-way monster battle royale you've been waiting for is about to be unleashed. I hope to finish writing "Sho-down in Big Tokyo" in the next couple of days. On the down side, it should be the final instalment in this epic (unless Godzilla and King Kong refuse to co-operate, that is). On the plus side, anybody have suggestions on my next kaiju tale? Also, my web page is finally up. Interested parties should descend upon .com
Goji3 chapter 5 . 4/30/2001
You are truely the best writer of Godzilla Fiction on this site. This is great stuff.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »