Reviews for Godzilla vs King Kong
Charles RocketBoy Reilly chapter 5 . 4/30/2001
Yay! Big G and KK are ready to fight! And now mekani-Kong is ready to enter the fight as well, as will be Gigan. Kyoto will still be around afterwards, right? Probably not... Is there a reacot problem with Mekani-Knong, coz that's the only answer I can get from the MARS scene. Hopefully MARS will be destroyed by a faulty Gigan, as will that bastard Nomura. I like Gigan; will he still be around for a sequel?
Jeremy Sand chapter 4 . 4/28/2001
This story just got a lot better. It is unclear at this point to determine if Gigan or King Kong will be the main villan, but I'm hoping that Gigan can be recontrolled and that he becomes a good guy again. I relly hope that my wish isn't in vain. King Ghidorah was once the villan and a hero in a movie, so why can't Gigan. I also hope Mechani-kong shows up again in the story. Also, what is Red Bamboo doing in this story, isn't MARS the villan of the story already. I think this is a great Godzilla story, and I hope you finish it soon.
Charles RocketBoy Reilly chapter 4 . 4/28/2001
Oooh... You REALLY like the Red Bamboo, huh? So Gigan is now in the hans of terrorists (probably), King Kong's in Japan and the Big G's about to turn up! Add this to the threat of MARS and the mighty Mekani-Kong, and we have an epic in the making here. And, hopefully, a tag team battle with King Kong & Godzilla VS Gigan & Mekani-Kong!
Jeremy Sand chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
This is a cool story. Quite possibly the best Godzilla fan-ficion I have read yet. The addition of Gigan and Mechani-kong to this story is cool. I like Mechani-kong's powers and the capture claw it has. I really like the concept of Gigan fighting King Kong, and right now I think Kong is the villan of this story. I just hope that Gigan dosn't go beserk like the army feared. Just once I would like to see Gigan on the side of good! It worked with Mecha-Godzilla, why not Gigan? Then again, Gigan was made by MARS, and MARS might have control over Gigan. I hope MARS gets whats coming to it in the end, BIG TIME! Here's to the completion of a great story! P.S. why would GARD use a mechanical kong to fight Godzilla in the first place, and then be unprepaired to fight King Kong?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 3 . 4/20/2001
OK, we have strange developments with MARS and Gigan is being sent out to battle Kong! Good stuff, but I'm waiting for the promised Godzilla/King Kong fight, or will it be Godzikla & King Kong VS Gigan & Mekani-Kong? One can dream...
Charles RocketBoy chapter 2 . 4/19/2001
Mekani-Kong is a powerful machine but designed to combat GODZILLA? The designers are delusional. MARS seems pretty evil and Kong's drowning could be a good chance to have him come into contact with The Big G. BUt I'm waiting for more Gigan...
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
OK, now we have 4 monsters! And you've created a new Gigan! YEEEEESSSSSS! A very promising start with a LOT of devastation promised, but who is MARS? And what is this new robot? Mecha-Anguilas?
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3