Reviews for Hey Let's Switch Turns!
TADAH chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Ya, just look at that! So many people don't like the fact of you canceling, you have 74 replies! In the words of one of my friends, "Don't write for reviews, write for yourself." If this story makes you happy, continue on then!
impossibledreams2007 chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Awwww this story is soooo good! You ca't quit on it now! I mean you have like over 70 reviews, thats pretty good I think! I'm sure you have some more ideas for this story, you can't give up on it!
Miss Matched chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Bunni-

I understand what you're saying. I was quite close to stopping one of my stories for lack of reviews a while back. It took some reviewers after that to knock, well, some sense into me. I understand that you're writing this and working really hard, and you deserve praise. However many other awesome authors are lacking reviews even more so then yourself, and keep writing. You should be writing for yourself, and the reviews only add to the joy of the writing. I have enjoyed this story, and have been reviewing. It's a very unique idea. Looking through the reviews, I don't really see any spiteful responses. You have a lot of "fans", more so then my own fourteen chapter story, and to stop this now would be quite a shame. Now, to rebuttle your reasons (*smile* I was the best debater in my Advanced English class, so here goes)

1) Are YOU still interested in the fanfic? It shouldn't matter what others say as long as you're trying your hardest and putting forth your best efforts. That is all we can ask of. If someone hates it, they, well, they can do that. But only real fools will go out and say "YER FICCIE SUCKS TERDS!", and their opinion never matters.

2) I already explained the review thing, so I won't repeat myself.

3) Understandable about lacking inspiration. In my opinion, the longer the story, the harder it is to write. However, sometimes you can't sit back and wait for inspiration. Sometimes you have to sit at your computer with "Notepad" opened up and stare at a blank screen until the words finally come out (I've done this many a time before). But, as I said, this is an understandable excuse.

Now, how can one have an IMPROVEMENT in the REVIEWS unless one continues to write? Encouragement is fine in and of itself, but not every review is going to be your picture of a happy reader. Not every reader is going to LOVE this fic, as I have. And sometimes the little "Keep writing" review is really heartfelt.

~Miss Matched
0Leilah chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, this is a good story. U've got 70 reviews!

A Very Mad,

*\0/*Leilah*\0/*
Ditey chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
You've got to be kidding, right? What do you expect, a book of praises? This is not a flame, but it's sad. You already have more reviews than most people get on an entire story. And everyone loves it. Do you read your reviews? You haven't got any flames! I understand you may have writer's block, but saying you don't have enough reviews is just silly.
sailorbcupdon't wanna sign in chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
I love this story you can't stop! plz don't stop! man now i'm all deprest...
Chelcas chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Reviews? Girl, you've got 64 not related to this particular chapter. Count 'em. 64! And you're only on chapter Five! I'm on chapter five on my story too, and I only got 34! Should I stop because that's a lack of interest?

You're not a writer, my dear... you only want praise. A true writer does not care about feedback, he/she writes for themselves...The reviews are just a small ego boost. And its a shame, because you have the potential to be an excellent storyteller.

You have people backing you up here. 67! SIXTY SEVEN frickin' reviews and that's not enough. (

If you don't want to continue and leave the fans you've already made just because you haven't got everyone's attention, then you're the one whose become a disappointment.
Aerobuffy chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
very cool fanfic! I was planning on writing something just like this for , before i knew about this one.
Briana chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
OK, I like this fic. I've been reading for awhile, but I don't review a lot. And you shouldn't be writing a fic simply to get reviews, that's stupid. Besides that, you have reviews. Lots; Not including the ones you got for chapter 6.
Flower Powerer chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
NO WAY! DON'T! I LIKE! *cries* Why must you do that? You KNOW I'm addicted to Hey Arnold fics! You can't just cut me off...Cold Turkey SOOO does not work. *grumble* I liked it...Who didn't like it? *hits them* Good.
Ari-Griffin chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
No! Don't Stop! Whatever you do, don't stop! Remember what Grandpa said in Bench Warmer (I think that's the one) "Don't quit ya ninny!"

I love the story. It is funnier than anything. Please continue... *Gives puppy dog eyes* please.
To ask chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Is it just about reviews then?

Don't you care about the ones who do read it?

Having as many of reviews as this story does it's doing well. There are many fanfics out there that are great and have seven real chapters and only have 20 reviews.

Do you do this to all your fanfics that you think aren't doing well?

No I'm not a flamer, I do like this story. But I hate the idea that you have to review if not there won't be anymore chapters.

Later.
D. Zire-13 chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
WHAT?

You CAN'T Stop Now! I just started reading this TODAY! (Down on knees with hands clasped together.)Please, Please, Please, Please, Please finish this story! ("Oh great, see you got me BEGGING") I really do think the story is good. Besides it really doesn't matter how many reviews you get, it's that you get reviews and if they're good reviews. Remember its better to have a few people that love the story than hundreds that hate it. People depend on writers like you so don't let us down, please. Keep with it and eventually it will pay off.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
seriously i think it's so petty that you are "blackmailing" for reviews. i honestly find your writing good and this is such an original story plot. you're being very unfair to the people who are following your story.
LM8 chapter 5 . 8/4/2002
Hehe...that was good, and funny..I was giggling all the way through! I LOVE humorous fics! :) I HATE cliffhangers! Oh, well, I can wait, I guess...
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »