Reviews for Hey Let's Switch Turns!
Kay chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Sweet Goddess stop toying with my emotions, More I say!
R chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Hey,it's so cool!What will happen?I can't wait for the next chapter!Fast please!
CoolKat7080 chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Cool story! cant wait for the next chapter! *sits waiting for new story to come* hurry up damit! hehe
CourtneyLynn chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Interesting plot...continue please!
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Criminey! you had to stop there? sheesh. some people will never learn. (kidding, kidding) Anyway, its pretty interesting, confusing at times, but interesting.
sara chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
nnnnnooooooooooooo ! write the rest now!
NancyDrew77 chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
pretty interesting
Amethyst who forgot to sign in again. Why can't they let you automatically sign in I'd say I hate that but I can't hate any part of this website. Gee I'm rambling and this is only my name. Wait'll you see my review chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Actually, my review probably won't be very long.

I loved Freaky Friday, and Summer Switch. HAve you read those? I hope this turns out really well. On my fave list as soon as I sign in, and I'll DEFINITELY be waiting for Chapter 2
Helgas Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
ARGH! This is great! I love it! Keep 'em commin'! ;)
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
OOOOHHHHHHH! Do more soon. this is great! No its better than great. Mabye even the best piece of writing this world has ever come to see!
Neo chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
I like it, but it needs to be longer. I hate these 5-10K chapters. Great idea, though.
Geko chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Yeow! What a predicament! Ha, ha! I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep em coming!
The J.A.M chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Um, I can't imagine the shock they're gonna get when they realise they've also switched *genders*. What will they do if they suddenly have to go to the bathroom?
Angel-Samantha chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Great! I hope you continue this soon~!~
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15