Reviews for Hey Let's Switch Turns!
UnleashZandera chapter 27 . 10/4/2011
What happens next? What happens next? What happens next?
UnleashZandera chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
'Must have been the heat. Or Grandma's tuna casserole last night...' LMAO!
Agunimon1000 chapter 27 . 8/27/2011
Very nice story nonetheless, I wish you could continue, but I would understand. Sorry about the job, pretty hectic nowadays :\
GoldenBug Prime chapter 27 . 3/13/2011
this is awsome i couldnt stop reading it
YuniX-2 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Poker face? Oh my God, Venus is actually Lady Gaga. THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
justforcomment chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
THE DESCRIPTION made me thought about an old song i like and i am listening to it now "the grass is always greener on the other side" nice!.. i will start reading this now.. hahaha
J'aime ma vie chapter 27 . 3/30/2010
DUDE! This story has seriously been in the making for nearly a decade! I hope you don't leave it without finishing this intriguing tale you've weaved.

This story is the epitome of hilarious. I laughed one too many times while reading it. You write humor really well - mad props for that, since writing humor is HARD. Really hard. It sounds weird for me to say, but I always cracked up whenever God or Jesus came into the picture... especially when it came to picturing Jesus as a laid back, easygoing hippy dude. It's weird, but in your story, I see him sporting the long hair with the little braid off to the side and those John Lennon (sun)glasses. Totally sacreligious and disrespectful of me, considering my conservative religious background. But you do leave a lot to the imagination. :)

I love the introduction to the various Greek gods and the battle between good and evil. Your original characters are actually really convincing, and I like the backstory you've given into how for years they've tried to get Arnold and Helga together, but have failed every single time. The implications you made that Arnold and Helga have been reincarnated several times over as conflicted lovers was great. I love how they tried practically all the tricks in the book - I wonder what went on between the two of them during the Civil War. XD Arnold WOULD be the noble, do-gooder Union soldier, and of course, only Helga would be a southern belle. I think it'd be cool if you gave us some background into their past lives. And, I do hope things work out. Not just because the fate of the universe depends on Arnold and Helga, but because the two of them deserve to be happy.

Brainy is a half god. I was not expecting that, but it fits. I also like that even though he loves Helga, he cares more for her happiness and wants her to be with Arnold since it's what she wants. I do like that he has his own soulmate. Precious! I can't wait for the two of them to get together and for Brainy to be happy too. And Curly. Of COURSE he would be the son of Hades. Only someone as crazy and scheming as Curly would descend from the underworld. It's also probable that he would be the one trying to keep Arnold and Helga apart. The guy does have to wreak havoc wherever he goes, after all.

And I do love that Gerald and Phoebe, along with Grandpa Phil, have caught onto something. I think Grandpa Phil knows that Arnold isn't *Really* Arnold. I can't wait to see how this comes out. I really want Phil, Gerald, and Phoebe to figure it out. And of course, I think that once Arnold and Helga confess to each other that they actually LOVE the other person... they'll be back in the normal bodies, and not only have gained an understanding of the other person, but they'll have a whole new appreciation and love for each other too.

And of course, the Gods will be happy. :)

I can't wait for you to update this! I really hope you don't leave me and your other readers hanging!
gallegosdulce chapter 27 . 2/26/2010
i hope you can finish soon this storie is intesting
SuprSingr chapter 27 . 11/27/2009
I ABSOLUTELY, POSOTIVELY, UNDENIABLY... LOVE. THIS. STORY! Please hurry with the next chapter! The suspense is KILLING me! I have got to know what happens next! GOSH DANG IT! You are entirely too good of a story teller! I was so engrosed in the story that I didn't even realize that I was on the last chapter; When realization hit me, I was so depressed. Don't you know, I have no life? LOL! Sorry... Thanksgiving Breaks been killing me. I'm so bored! I'll wait. A story this good deserves patience. Just know that there's a young, puberty stricken teenager out there just DYING to know what happens next in the story! I'll be watching "Stalker" closely waiting for the next chapter.

Deep Voice chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
I've gotta say I'm a bit offended by your version of Jesus and of God. But I'm also slightly amused at your perspective. As long as you're respectful towards them. And one last thing, God does NOT play poker! Gambling is a sin.
teacupsandcyanide chapter 27 . 10/17/2009
Please finish the story before you curl up under aforementioned rock and die. It's so good. The story, not your death. :D
teacupsandcyanide chapter 21 . 10/17/2009
LOL okay so I read this chapter with Pirates of the Carribean playing in the background, (yes, I am reading your story instead of watching Pirates of the Carribean), and because of the Epic!Fight!Scene that's going on when I was reading Helga and Arnold fighting I could just imagine the music going along with it. Yeah.
teacupsandcyanide chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
The descriptions of the gods and goddesses at the start made me cackle like a semi-mad hen. Really loving this story.
teacupsandcyanide chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
This is just such a fun story! Extremely refreshing from all the angst kicking around this site. The gods and goddesses are just great!
teacupsandcyanide chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Jesus made me crack up, but I guess I should have seen we should have known it what the hair and beard thing he had going on.
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »