Reviews for Hey Let's Switch Turns!
teacupsandcyanide chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Woah, I love the idea in this. How incredibly awkward would it be if such a thing happened? I'm intruiged.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 27 . 9/9/2009
Huh, no reviews?

People just don't know what thay are missing.

"many other ideas for the unexplained and abrupt pairing included alien abduction or robotic substitutes from the future. But the more time passed, the more it became a grounded possibility that yes, Arnold and Helga were sitting in a tree most likely k-i-s-s-i-n-g" - Brilliant phrase! It made my day.

Well, it's a kind of my tradition now - being confused about the timing. So it's already two weeks since the last time we saw Arnold and Helga? Uhm, I'm not sure. I kinda feel like you left out interesting scenes of accommodation into each other's lives. Not to mention that of course I would like to know what Arnold and Helga were doing together all this time :) They can't be just controlling each other, they are kids, they are supposed to have fun. Since it's difficult for them to keep each other's facade in front of their friends I guess it would make sense to run away from them and to hang out in another end of the city where they can act like themselves, right?

So it's Phoebe who comes up with a "magic" explanation, and it's Gerald who's being skeptical? Hm, I did not expect this. BTW, since he's the keeper of the legends, I guess he knows something of the deities' previous attempts to interfere with the mortals' lives? Anyway, I'm itrigues about their plan.

Uhm, if I'm not mistaken, Curly is a god too. Are you going to use it?

Cool chapter!

Write more!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
Truth be told I simply don't understand what's going on in this chapter. Too many original characters engaged into their little intrigues I am not familiar with.
randomness chapter 25 . 7/12/2009
i thought it was very interesting i was glad to finally see a hey arnold fanfic when they are kids
Stacey the FLE chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I'm curious, did you put the Barney and Fred part in there because Arnold and Gerald's secret handshake originated from earlier episodes of the Flintstones where Fred did the same thing with one of his old friends? Or am I just a nerd?

Anyway, I like what you've done with the Gods and Goddesses, it's really original and gives an actual explaination as to why Arnold and Helga switched. Well, thanks for writing this story, and good luck with any of your other projects
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is a really cool idea for a Hey! Arnold fic, and I don't think it's been done too much before either. I liked the first chapter, hope the rest of it is as good. Happy Writing!
Nikki Narcissist chapter 25 . 6/26/2009
This is possibly the most beautiful, romantic fanfic I have ever read.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 25 . 6/25/2009
Maybe you should not publish several chapters at once? I dunno, but I have a feeling that it could confuse and scare away the readers.

10 years of detention? Hm... It does not sound like a bad idea, due to their... er, unusual circumstances Arnold and Helga have to spend more time together, and less time apart anyway, cause they can't act as another one, and look too suspicious. I wonder if Olympic gods 10 year long detentions? We should ask Curly, I bet he spent at least 100 years in detention.

And how the heck is detention in Russian? Our teachers are not so cruel to make students stay at school, and we don't have a term like that.

I got confused with timing again :-( I don't understand when the flashback scene took place.

Nice scene with the gods. Even though I usually say that I don't care about all your original characters... But it's cool it see everyone of them having their own personality. Just don't bring to many of them into the picture. That alien comment was hilarious. And what about ghosts? Mismatched does not believe in them too, or she can talk to, let's say, Four-Eyed Jack?
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 23 . 6/19/2009
Hi BunniGirl! Long time no see.

Poor Arnold, Helga is incredibly annoying. Not to mention that she's rubbing onto Arnold too much, he did not even try to help Principal Wartz, or at least to check what happened with him!

Now Arnold and Helga will have to flee to another state or... Yeah! The Island!

BTW, we have discussion on a Russian forum. I have published the translation of the first 13 chapters of 10th Ghost's Unrequited Love (unfortunately Ghost demanded me to stop translating her story for some reason), and I mentioned that maybe I should try to translate another story. And somehow your "Hey Let's Switch Turns" came up. I hope you won't mind if I try to translate some part of your story? I am not sure if anything will come out of it, I was keeping in mind the possibility of translation while reading this chapter, and I think it could be quite a challenge, but I guess I should try at least.

Take care!

Hm... I wonder if killing school principals can be K-rated...
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
lol They killed the principle.
EJ chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
it up.
Ann-Rose chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
dancing cow, ha-ha, that's funny!
jellymaster chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this! I've been searching around for the perfect Hey Arnold story that isn't filled with cliche romance and this is perfect!

All of the characters are spot-on in-character! I just love both Helga and Arnold, so I love seeing them together. Especially in a brilliant idea like this one! I'm surprised that no one has thought of doing this before you did. This fanfic is so awesome, I just can't wait to read the rest of the chapters! AMAZING job! You deserve a big virtual cookie for this chapter. -hands you the cookie from her random pocket of unlimited wonders-

Wow, I haven't given away one of those cookies in a long time. xD Keep up the amazing job!
Ann-Rose chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
"...I love you!"

Oh, this phrase is killing me! This story is great! Perfect! It's so-o-o-o good...
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 22 . 4/29/2009
Oh, an update! Finally, you made me worry!

I'm surprised that Mr. Simmons is so surprised... I thought that it's almost canonical that he knows about Helga's infatuation with Arnold, after all he reads her "anonymous" poetry.

It's a bit confusing that you call Principal Wartz a teacher. Is he? AFAIK the only time he was teaching somebody was during Teachers Strike. Several times I could not understand who was speaking, Wartz or Simmons.

I completely agree with your Simmons-not-gay statements. Being single, gentle, and devoting yourself to children has nothing to do with homesexuality. Presuming these people to be "fags" is one of the most ignorant prejudices. I like the idea that Mr. Simmons loves "his" children, and that's why I support the idea that he's going to transfer to the next grades to remain with them, probably he's even going to adopt (officially or unofficially) somebody of them. Maybe he has a case of "Lewis Carrol syndrom" or something. Or maybe he's just pathologically shy to dare to look at girls... Uh, sounds too much like me.

"Canoodling"? Interesting word, I never heard it before. And "love-bug" is a cool term too. :-)

A little advice about Weekenders: once it's written, don't insert it as a chapter - you'll confuse the readers again, it would be better to append Weekenders content to another chapter. When the story will be completed you'll be able to re-organize the story more optimally without confusing anyone.

Good luck!